Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

Through 3 - Coastal no laughing stock

Currently the #4 team in the Coastal division is scoring 84 PPG. The #2 in the Central? 80 PPG.

The #5 scoring team in the Coastal would be the 3rd highest in the Central.

I'm sure Paydirt and Midwest will pick it up, and belly's team hasn't played their best football, but it's certainly looking a lot different than anyone expected at this point...

Midwest Playaz is good, I don't know about starting both Holmes and LJ, it kind of limits your explosiveness.

I am glad to be 3-0. I know I am not that great, or have a lot of depth, but if I can hang in there at 0.500, once Gore or Benson start then I can make a run at the playoffs. Without Fast Willie this week, if Paydirt breaks out of his 67 points per game slump, it could be a tough week. Either way I lost my old as dirt team identity by trading Dillon and Martin.

My team is the biggest bunch of under-achievers by far this year. Manning, Lewis, McGahee, Burleson, Clayton, and Andre Johnson have all performed waaaaaayyyyy under expectations. Who would've thought that Santan Moss would be my #1 wide receiver and Drew Freaking Bledsoe is my #1 quarterback outscoring Manning!?!?!?!?

I would like to say this is the week everybody blows up, but the way things are looking I would say that is a stretch right now. Can this team start out 1-3????? <_< :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

Midwest Playaz is good, I don't know about starting both Holmes and LJ, it kind of limits your explosiveness.

I am glad to be 3-0. I know I am not that great, or have a lot of depth, but if I can hang in there at 0.500, once Gore or Benson start then I can make a run at the playoffs. Without Fast Willie this week, if Paydirt breaks out of his 67 points per game slump, it could be a tough week. Either way I lost my old as dirt team identity by trading Dillon and Martin.

As far as starting Homes and LJ... It was an experiment that has not worked in my favor. I figured I could do it since I had no clear cut starter in LJ's place. But my team has been miserable, even if I didn't start LJ. Both will probably be in my lineup again, due to bye's and possible injuries.

BUT, my team starts it's superbowl run this week. Sorry Horsemen, as you will feel the brunt of Midwest's fury!