Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

Annual rookie/remaining FA draft

I like what Requiem did...i kinda edited their version of this

In May of each year, a 6-round draft will be held. Any free agents or drafted NFL rookies are eligible to be chosen. Draft order will be determined by the prior season’s finishing order which includes the playoffs. Prior season’s record is the first determinant of order, with points scored breaking ties (champ drafts last, runner up next to last, the two semifinal losers 9th and 10th, the two first round losers 7th and 8th, and the non-playoff teams 1st-6th with the regular season records and then points scored being the sorting criteria for those groups). Keep in mind that if you have traded away draft picks, you will have fewer than 30 after the draft ends (and more than 30 if you have extra picks).

I take it that is assuming a 30 man roster? Fair enough. I also assume that sometime before the draft if someone has over 30 players, cuts must be made?

Drafting six rounds, does that mean cutting 6 players from a 30 player roster or passing on draft picks to keep the roster at 30?

I take it that is assuming a 30 man roster? Fair enough. I also assume that sometime before the draft if someone has over 30 players, cuts must be made?

Drafting six rounds, does that mean cutting 6 players from a 30 player roster or passing on draft picks to keep the roster at 30?

Exactly..I am assuming that we will go with a 25-30 deep roster and cuts can be made before the draft or you may pass on picks.

well Im in Requiem, and I like the way we did it. We had to cut down to 24 before the draft,but it was no limit on your # of players during the season.

well Im in Requiem, and I like the way we did it. We had to cut down to 24 before the draft,but it was no limit on your # of players during the season.

I like that...

Sign in to follow this