free agent system

trade rules

playoff setup

fee payout

draft order

draft date

type of draft, serpentine or straight order

roster size 25-30

starting positions and numbers- how does 1 qb 2 rb 3 wr 1 rb/wr flex 1 K 1 def sound?individual defensive players-dont think so

draft order-i will use a random draft order generator to determine the order as soon as everyone has checked in

type of draft, serpentine-deffinitely serpentine..probably straight for the rookie draft

Theres a quick answer to some of those..il start up some more discussion threads for some of your other Q?s

HTH

I can live with that. TE is kind of a wasted position if you don't have one of the top 4 or 5.

I can live with that. TE is kind of a wasted position if you don't have one of the top 4 or 5.

I prefer 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 flex (RB/WR), K, Defense.

But, it's not a big deal.

I don't like TE's. Not enough to go around. Especially in a league our size.

I'd like to see the starting line ups set up as:

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 K

1 D

and if people want it 1 Flex(RB, WR or TE)

I think requiring a TE makes the league better. It makes the draft more interesting and it rewards the people who time their pick right in taking one. If everybody is required to have one then I don't see the downside to it. It still cost people a draft pick just like any other position.

JMO, but I think it makes the league better and makes you use more strategy during the draft.

I'd like to see the starting line ups set up as:

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 K

1 D

and if people want it 1 Flex(RB, WR or TE)

I think requiring a TE makes the league better. It makes the draft more interesting and it rewards the people who time their pick right in taking one. If everybody is required to have one then I don't see the downside to it. It still cost people a draft pick just like any other position.

JMO, but I think it makes the league better and makes you use more strategy during the draft.

yep yep

Sign in to follow this