Sign in to follow this  
sparkky

Regarding FA system

In my local 8 team dyanasty league we get only 2 FA picks a year. One after week 4 and one after week 8. Based on current standings at the times. These picks have trade value due to injuries and sleeper imergence. It also keeps the draft pool for the next year stocked somewhat by having some talent left on the board after the week 8 picks.

Just another option.

Opinions?

Something like that would be an option however i think we should allow at least a few more moves than that..maybe not unlimited but there should be some solid system based around a waiver prioity imo

Depending on what site we use there are certain things we will/will not be able to do with this

what we have done in another league on this board is have a quick draft after week 3 and 6. Worst point total goes 1st and so on. 2 rounds

I like the waiver wire method.

RTSports can set it up by waiver for the 1st few days of the week and then a free for all for the next few.

For example, Tues - Thursday is waiver wire, then Friday through Sunday noon is free for all.

RTSports can set it up by waiver for the 1st few days of the week and then a free for all for the next few.

For example, Tues - Thursday is waiver wire, then Friday through Sunday noon is free for all.

Thats what i was thinking we should do

Thats what i was thinking we should do

:thumbsdown:

Waivers will be determined each week with the team scoring the fewest points getting the #1 priority and highest scoring with the lowest priority.

Sign in to follow this