Sign in to follow this  
Shox

Initial Draft

Will the initial be all players or two drafts.

Many dynasty leagues have two initial drafts. The first from the veteran players and a second one for this years rookie class. The order from the veteran draft is reversed for the rookie draft.

This methods results in a very fair access to the talent pool and usually results in a much more competitive league top to bottom.

I would like to see us use the this.

Sounds fair...would anyone be up for starting the rookie draft soon and maybe doing that slowly here on the board before the main draft?

Sounds fair...would anyone be up for starting the rookie draft soon and maybe doing that slowly here on the board before the main draft?

How would you determine who picks first in the rookie draft?

For example, I'm #2 in the regular draft. Would I be #2 in the initial draft? That doesn't seem fair.

My vote is we do it all in one draft. We are having enough problems trying to figure out when to do the initial one, much less 2 seperate drafts.

reverse order of regular draft

For example, I'm #2 in the regular draft. Would I be #2 in the initial draft? That doesn't seem fair.

My vote is we do it all in one draft. We are having enough problems trying to figure out when to do the initial one, much less 2 seperate drafts.

You would pick 2nd to last in the rookie draft if we do 2 drafts

Smitty I suggest we put this to a vote.

Wouldn't we have the veteran draft then the rookie draft?

Maybe this was already decided on and I just missed it, but basically what were doing is having one 30 round draft with rounds 1-26 designated for vets only and rounds 27-30 desiganated for rookies only.

Once round 27 begins, the order is done in reverse order of how the first round was done and then continues in the serpentine style. So while it's all one draft, it still has the same effect as if it were done like two seperate ones, right? :shocking:

Maybe this was already decided on and I just missed it, but basically what were doing is having one 30 round draft with rounds 1-26 designated for vets only and rounds 27-30 desiganated for rookies only.

Once round 27 begins, the order is done in reverse order of how the first round was done and then continues in the serpentine style. So while it's all one draft, it still has the same effect as if it were done like two seperate ones, right? ;)

:shocking:

Once round 27 begins, the order is done in reverse order of how the first round was done and then continues in the serpentine style. So while it's all one draft, it still has the same effect as if it were done like two seperate ones, right? :huh:

:shocking:

;) :(

:wall: I knew I was smart enough to figure that out. :cry:

Sign in to follow this