Sign in to follow this  
Jetdoc

Why is FCFS on?

I just got a notification that DrJ picked up someone.

I'm going to process one as well now, but you can reverse it if it shouldn't be on.

I just got a notification that DrJ picked up someone.

I'm going to process one as well now, but you can reverse it if it shouldn't be on.

You all voted to keep FCFS on after the Friday lottery. It is supposed to be on and the pick shouldn't be reversed.

Sweet - didn't realize that. I haven't been paying attention enough, I guess...lol! ;)

It would help me to read, eh?

Once the regular season starts, waiver wire priority is the inverse order of the current league standings utilizing the tiebreakers outlined in Title VII. The waiver wire will open on Tuesday’s at 8:00am (EST) and will close at 1:00 pm (EST) on Sunday's. We will have a "twice a week, two round" process. The two waiver days will be Wednesday and Friday at 5:00 pm (EST) and they will be processed automatically by our web-site. After "twice a week, two round" waiver wire process, we will go into a FCFS style of waivers starting immediately after the Friday nights processed round.

;)

Sweet - didn't realize that. I haven't been paying attention enough, I guess...lol! ;)

Not a big fan myself, but it did land me Joe J and a win over Miller 2 weeks ago, so I won't complain...

Once the regular season starts, waiver wire priority is the inverse order of the current league standings utilizing the tiebreakers outlined in Title VII. The waiver wire will open on Tuesday’s at 8:00am (EST) and will close at 1:00 pm (EST) on Sunday's. We will have a "twice a week, two round" process. The two waiver days will be Wednesday and Friday at 5:00 pm (EST) and they will be processed automatically by our web-site. After "twice a week, two round" waiver wire process, we will go into a FCFS style of waivers starting immediately after the Friday nights processed round.

:unsure:

Yo Jet............

You didn't read enough........... :clap:

c. Players dropped on Friday's processed round and/or on the weekends FCFS..."ARE NOT" eligible for pick-up until the following week's (Wednesday's) waiver wire.

Which means I reversed your Panther pick-up................ :pointstosky:

:banana:

Yo Jet............

You didn't read enough........... :banana:

c. Players dropped on Friday's processed round and/or on the weekends FCFS..."ARE NOT" eligible for pick-up until the following week's (Wednesday's) waiver wire.

Which means I reversed your Panther pick-up................ :banana:

Guess Tuna can't read either, you need to reverse his pick-up of the Panther's D as well.