Sign in to follow this  
br0ckmahoney

Should I trade away M. Harrison for L. Fitzgerald?

I believe that the colts are a more balanced team now that their DEF is pretty good and it is apparent that E. James is getting the rock more often. Which means

Harrison will have inconsisten numbers...should I pull the trigger? I'd appreciate any opinions?

Do Not Post "Who Should I Draft, Start, Trade or any other Team Management" topics on this board!

might not be a bad deal

:wub:

Do Not Post "Who Should I Draft, Start, Trade or any other Team Management" topics on this board!

<_<

might not be a bad deal

I think these posts are actually getting more annoying than people starting threads on trades and who to start.

If you are not doing it on Sunday and jamming up the bored, who cares? The help bored sucks and the extra threads aren't killing good information.

I think these posts are actually getting more annoying than people starting threads on trades and who to start.

If you are not doing it on Sunday and jamming up the bored, who cares? The help bored sucks and the extra threads aren't killing good information.

I gave him advice in my code dread, chill :blink:

I would definitely take Fitz over Harrison. The Cardinals have to throw 80% of the time because their running game is non existent and more often than not they are playing from behind. That equals huge numbers for Boldin and Fitzgerald every game. The Colts are forced to run the ball more because defenses are keying on stopping the pass. Their defense is strong this year so they don't have the need to air it out and put 40 points on the board to win. Fitz's only competition for the ball is Boldin. Harrison has to share the ball with Wayne, Stokely, Clark and Edge.

:blink:

indy has way too many weapons and way too few passing td opportunities for any of the receivers to have top elite value. Def go with Fitz.

indy has way too many weapons and way too few passing td opportunities for any of the receivers to have top elite value. Def go with Fitz.

:lol:

But since you don't run the site, your opinion doesn't mean sh!t!!! Bottom line is Mike doesn't want them here, and since your not Mike, I think his opinion means more then yours!

But since you don't run the site, your opinion doesn't mean sh!t!!! Bottom line is Mike doesn't want them here, and since your not Mike, I think his opinion means more then yours!

I think the solution might be to accept that people will occasionally post things in the wrong forum and just get over it, since we already have an over saturation of people appointing themselves to police this board.

Keep Harrison, I bet he will have better numbers at the end of the year.

Wrong, you obviously haven't watched the Colts this year. They are a run first team. Marvin will be lucky to end the year top 20 I think. Fitz is an easy top 10 WR. Do that trade in a heartbeat. Also, Fitz has had his bye, while Marvin has not. I think the Fitz owner is crazy for even considering the deal.

I would do it, but I would try to slide out a draft pick too. I picked up McCown in my keeper league, I might keep him of Hasselbeck next year depending on the Schedule. I see great things in the years to come for Arizona and the passing game.

Just a humble mans opinion

or you could accept the rules that Mike has set forth. :wub:

quit crying and shut the hell up...........if you dont like go to the help board an answer a few questions.

or you could accept the rules that Mike has set forth. :thumbsup:

quit crying and shut the hell up...........if you dont like go to the help board an answer a few questions.

hmmm, I have, so you shut the fock up, if you don't like the rules find another board to ruin ya piece o shiat!!! Now go crawl back under your trailer!

fitz's stock is waaay high right now. --especially considering the QB situation is still blurry. i think folks have appointed cade mvp a little quickly, and harrison has peyton throwing to him still. in a keeper i could see making this trade, but just for the season i'd rather have marvin. also, it's not like marvin has been invisible this year. he's started a little slow, but still put up decent #'s.

Marvin has too much value in his name and draft position. Try to get more out of the deal and bundle a couple players.