Sign in to follow this  
yojimbo81

Who's still holding onto Michael Clayton?

His production this year has been poor. He's been playing with a shoulder injury and now Phil Simms Jr. is throwing the ball. I can't decide if I want to see how Simms pans out or should I cut him and pick up a prospect like Braylon Edwards. With Suggs out Dilfer is sure to pass a lot. Edwards was on my roster earlier this year but had to cut him because of other injuries. Sadly, Edwards' fantasy value so far this year is nearly equal to Clayton and he hasn't played in 2 weeks. Any opinions?

I'm holding on to him because Karma tells me that if I drop him the person in my league that picks him up will beat me in the playoffs.

FF is like investing...if ya wanna "day-trade" these guys, then have a ball. Re-draft leagues are made for this fun.

Dynasty Leagues are for investors and Clayton, in his 2nd year, is still a good buy. The RAT will be the TB QB soon enough and he ain't bad. Clayton's shoulder will heal and he'll be back to producing like ya want....maybe in time for the playoffs :wall:

I'm in a keeper league and I kept Clayton this year. Last year he was great. Now I'm kicking myself in the nuts for keeping him instead of Fitzgerald.

I still got him too. I'm waiting for a few more weeks to see if the qb change will help him in the long run. He's not hurting me now on my bench so I'll hang onto him until I need the roster space.

I dropped him. Considering that he was the only player on my roster that had not scored all year and I have Joey Gallaway as well. I don't think that Clayton is going to overtake Gallaway as the number one option as a result of a QB change.

Also want to see if a QB change can wake him up. Figure his shoulder has to get better with time. Won't play him til he produces or will drop him with no production in a couple weeks. Stay tuned.......

I still got him too.  I'm waiting for a few more weeks to see if the qb change will help him in the long run.  He's not hurting me now on my bench so I'll hang onto him until I need the roster space.

ditto

Yeah, I'm pregnanat with him for the time being. I'm hoping the QB chnage will get him going and get him some more looks. I have been able to park him on the bench although I drafted him higher than the guys that I'm playing week to week. I'm gonna give him a few more weeks then cut bait if he doesn't look like he is going to produce. :unsure:

I am holding onto him, but only because their are no other viable options on the waivers. He was supposed to be my number 3 WR this year...then Santana Moss took over for him on my roster. Now Moss is my number one with D-Jax down and Driver not as good as last season so I could really use a little production from Clayton.