Sign in to follow this  
yojimbo81

Buying into Lee Evans?

On ESPN 1000 (Chicago) I heard that Lee Evans would "blow up" this week with Kelly Holcombe throwing him the ball. He's currently on the waiver wire in my league. Who thinks he's worth picking up? My WRs are Michael Clayton, Roy Williams, Az-Hakim, Chris Henry, T.J. Housch, and Todd Heap. Obviously some of these guys I picked up because of injuries. Is Evans worth replacing one of these guys?

Im in the same boat. I have an injured Moss to replace. My options are Stokley,Evans or Williamson. Probably going with Williamson because he does have 2 tds. Evans has been with Holcomb for 2 weeks now and still hasnt done anything. Im 0-6 so I really dont give a sh!t, nothing has worked for me yet anyway!boo hoo ;)

Guest jchapman

I picked up Evans this week as I had Jimmy Smitha and Deion Branch on their bye's. I think Evans has as good a chance as any WW receiver this week as he is going against a terrible pass defense (Oakland). Hopefully Holcomb can hook up with him a half a dozen times and maybe an endzone shot or two. I play in a PPC league so this would be nice!

On ESPN 1000 (Chicago) I heard that Lee Evans would "blow up" this week with Kelly Holcombe throwing him the ball. He's currently on the waiver wire in my league. Who thinks he's worth picking up? My WRs are Michael Clayton, Roy Williams, Az-Hakim, Chris Henry, T.J. Housch, and Todd Heap. Obviously some of these guys I picked up because of injuries. Is Evans worth replacing one of these guys?

You need WR help bad son, go with Evans, he came on heavy last season late.

Go ahead and start him with confidence. I traded his a$$ away earlier in the year as I had better options at wr and the guy I traded him to has him going this week vs. me. Big game guaranteed ;)

Was that the Fantasy football show this morning, with Harry and Mike Wilk. ??? I did not catch very much of it this morning.... MB

So do you Bench LJ Smith or Brandon Jones to play Lee Evans... He has given me a ZERO ;) for so many weeks now, do I really put him back in today???