Sign in to follow this  
NateBurleson81

Nice game FWP..

Give it a rest already Nate. You are just fishing for an argument. Yeah 3 100+ yard games out of 6, he's a turd. You're the one that keeps saying he is a flash in the pan and then gripe because everyone talks about him. Quit starting the threads if you dont want to hear about him. Jeez ;)

Actually I am not fishing for a argument...Just trying to defend myself. But most people seem to read things into things that are not there.

You're the one who started the thread, focktard.

Nate81(must be someone who used to play in the NFL), you are the biggest jerkoff i've seen around here.

There is no doubt that you're some pimply 14 year old who likes to hide behind his keyboard shooting off his mouth because if he ever opens it in Jr, High, he gets his wimpy ass kicked.

Your football knowledge is laughable. You come here after a guy has a 130 yards and a touchdown and proclaims him to be a bust. you know nothing!

You name yourself after someone who is the definition of "flash in the pan" and then you have the nerve to throw the phrase around about good players. What a jerkoff you are. :lol:

Nice post, well thought out...but i guess it should be you've had 3 weeks to come up with something.

Right on the money..I am 14, a wimp,and have a ton of pimples...any time you want a shot at this 14 year old let me know..i am sure it can be arranged.

Give it a rest already Nate. You are just fishing for an argument. Yeah 3 100+ yard games out of 6, he's a turd. You're the one that keeps saying he is a flash in the pan and then gripe because everyone talks about him. Quit starting the threads if you dont want to hear about him. Jeez :lol:

Actually I am not fishing for a argument...Just trying to defend myself. But most people seem to read things into things that are not there.

Nate81(must be someone who used to play in the NFL), you are the biggest jerkoff i've seen around here.

There is no doubt that you're some pimply 14 year old who likes to hide behind his keyboard shooting off his mouth because if he ever opens it in Jr, High, he gets his wimpy ass kicked.

Your football knowledge is laughable. You come here after a guy has a 130 yards and a touchdown and proclaims him to be a bust. you know nothing!

You name yourself after someone who is the definition of "flash in the pan" and then you have the nerve to throw the phrase around about good players. What a jerkoff you are. :lol:

Nice post, well thought out...but i guess it should be you've had 3 weeks to come up with something.

Right on the money..I am 14, a wimp,and have a ton of pimples...any time you want a shot at this 14 year old let me know..i am sure it can be arranged.

i love forum smack talk, both of you guys tough talking, give it a rest ;) the odds of you two fockers actually fighting is lower than harrington's winning percentage.

FWP only had 38% of the teams carries against Cincy.  Look for that trend to continue.  Some weeks he'll have more carries, other weeks, the bus will have more, and other weeks, hayes will steal some from both.  Bottom line - FWP is clearly NOT the main man in Pittsburgh.

What a stupid comment :lol:

Haynes 8 of his 11 carries during the last real drive that the Steelers had. The drive after Ben took a knee 3 times. So Parkers not the man because Cowher didnt send him out during garbage time? ;)

eLOT

Read the post before making such a bold statement. :lol:

Parker's not the main man because he shares carries with the Bus.

To say anything otherwise is just wishful thinking by parker owners desperate for a reason to think he'll be a stud RB. When it mattered against SD, the Bus was getting the carries, not fast willie. It'll be him some weeks, it'll be the Bus on others. Depends on the situation.

Haynes will get the occasional carry, just like any other backup. Problem for parker owners is, he backs up two guys, so proportionately, haynes' 5 carries eats much more into parker's carries than it would to a full time starter getting 25-30 carries.

hth

Please don't post stupid remarks like this it's a waste of time. Parker is the starter and main man for the Steelers live with it. Once again I'll bet you are not a Steeler fan and don't even watch any of their games except the Monday Night games. Yes Parker didn't do much against the Chargers but he only carried the ball 10 times and San Diego gives up an average of 76 rushing ypg which is 2nd best in the NFL. The following week Parker had 21 carries, Bettis 4 carries and Haynes 2 carries. Yesterday Parker had 18 carries, Bettis 13, and Haynes 11 carries. Cowher took Parker out because the game wasn't close if you notice last week the Steelers had a chance to beat the Jaguars up until the end of the game that is why Parker had 21 carries while Bettis only had 4 Coher knew he had to keep Willie in there if they had a chance to win. So Parker's carries will be based on game situations if the game is out of hand in the 3rd quarter look for Parker to come out and the other backs to get some carries, If the game is close look for Parker to be in there until it's decided. ;)

FWP only had 38% of the teams carries against Cincy.  Look for that trend to continue.  Some weeks he'll have more carries, other weeks, the bus will have more, and other weeks, hayes will steal some from both.  Bottom line - FWP is clearly NOT the main man in Pittsburgh.

What a stupid comment :blink:

Haynes 8 of his 11 carries during the last real drive that the Steelers had. The drive after Ben took a knee 3 times. So Parkers not the man because Cowher didnt send him out during garbage time? :banana:

eLOT

Read the post before making such a bold statement. :rolleyes:

To say anything otherwise is just wishful thinking by parker owners desperate for a reason to think he'll be a stud RB. When it mattered against SD, the Bus was getting the carries, not fast willie. It'll be him some weeks, it'll be the Bus on others. Depends on the situation.

Haynes will get the occasional carry, just like any other backup. Problem for parker owners is, he backs up two guys, so proportionately, haynes' 5 carries eats much more into parker's carries than it would to a full time starter getting 25-30 carries.

hth

NOT the main man???

If that is the case, then NOBODY is the main man anywhere ...

Priest Holmes, Steven Jackson, Rudi Johnson, Mike Anderson, etc, etc, etc.

FWP got his when it counted and then VH came in to run the clock out in the last drive. FWP IS DA MAN!!

What a stupid comment :blink:

Haynes 8 of his 11 carries during the last real drive that the Steelers had. The drive after Ben took a knee 3 times. So Parkers not the man because Cowher didnt send him out during garbage time? :banana:

eLOT

Read the post before making such a bold statement. :rolleyes:

hth

May i ask which RB has been getting 25-30 carries?

Alexander had 21

Priest had 18

Rudi had 12

LT had 17

S. Jax had 20

Tiki had 19

McGahee had 16

Edge had 21

Lamont had 28

Jones had 25

So on a day where Parker shared more than he normally would have(Haynes getting garbage time), he had pretty much the name number of carries as most other RB's.

eLOT

Another interesting note regarding Wilie Parker is that over the next several weeks, he could really put up some good statistics. Follow me:

Baltimore - sans Ray Lewis, although frankly that doesn't concern me. Dan Kreider loves to lay that boy out. You know the line will be blocking hard against the team they probably hate the most in this league. Willie should have a good game.

@Green Bay - Good grief. I think he'll do all right here. :lol:

Cleveland - Again at the 'Burgh, with the line getting nasty with a division rival. Parker could have a field day.

@ Baltimore - This one is interesting. But again, even with Ray Lewis back, the Steelers always play them hard, as though they want to punish them simply for being Baltimore.

It is conceivable that Willie Parker could be at 1000 yards going into the game against Indianapolis. If not, he could likely break 1000 yards on National television. Just some thoughts, folks. That's FWP in 4 weeks . . . potentially.

Give it a rest already Nate. You are just fishing for an argument. Yeah 3 100+ yard games out of 6, he's a turd. You're the one that keeps saying he is a flash in the pan and then gripe because everyone talks about him. Quit starting the threads if you dont want to hear about him. Jeez :cheers:

You name yourself after someone who is the definition of "flash in the pan" and then you have the nerve to throw the phrase around about good players. What a jerkoff you are. :mad:

i love forum smack talk, both of you guys tough talking, give it a rest :( the odds of you two fockers actually fighting is lower than harrington's winning percentage.

I would love to get in on that action myself but Willie's balls are dirty again...

:mad:

Please don't post stupid remarks like this it's a waste of time. Parker is the starter and main man for the Steelers live with it. Once again I'll bet you are not a Steeler fan and don't even watch any of their games except the Monday Night games. Yes Parker didn't do much against the Chargers but he only carried the ball 10 times and San Diego gives up an average of 76 rushing ypg which is 2nd best in the NFL. The following week Parker had 21 carries, Bettis 4 carries and Haynes 2 carries. Yesterday Parker had 18 carries, Bettis 13, and Haynes 11 carries. Cowher took Parker out because the game wasn't close if you notice last week the Steelers had a chance to beat the Jaguars up until the end of the game that is why Parker had 21 carries while Bettis only had 4 Coher knew he had to keep Willie in there if they had a chance to win. So Parker's carries will be based on game situations if the game is out of hand in the 3rd quarter look for Parker to come out and the other backs to get some carries, If the game is close look for Parker to be in there until it's decided. :blink:

I just can't get your logic when you concede that in a close game against the chargers, in crunch time, parker was on the sideline, then you proceed to say that it's stupid to even think of the notion that fwp is not the main man? You also fail to mention that Bettis was getting meaningful carries on sunday against cincy, much more than a normal backup would.

In no way am I saying that parker is a backup, but to anoint him as the clear cut #1 when it's increasing clear that Bettis is getting more involved in the gameplan is ludicrous and just plain silly. Let go of your emotions man!! :wall: