Sign in to follow this  
SouthGeorgia

An open letter to John Abraham.

I am a jet fan.

The jets play rerally well on monday night, and I expect John abraham to play even better going for a few sacks and 3-5 tackles and Warrick dunn will run alot tonight.

I am rooting for us to go 2-14, and im really worried we might win tonight. I know I know, we will def lose, But I thought we def would against tampa though, Our defense is much better then you think when they should lose a game.

how bout showing the fock up tonight. The end.

Want him to show up?....Put a beer can around Vicks neck.

I am rooting for us to go 2-14.

And there you have it folks.

Week 7 just ended and Jets fans are buying lottery tickets for the Matt Leinart sweepstakes already.

:pointstosky:

Week 7 just ended and Jets fans are buying lottery tickets for the Matt Leinart sweepstakes already.

:cheers:

We need more than just a QB...our O-Line is horrible.

:thumbsup:

Remember when the Spurs mailed away their season to get Tim Duncan?

I think Abraham and their #1 pick should get them a shot at Leinart or Bush.

I think the Jets are looking to draft a punter in the 1st round next year to compliment their 2nd rd place kicker selection from last year.

I am a jet fan.

The jets play rerally well on monday night, and I expect John abraham to play even better going for a few sacks and 3-5 tackles and Warrick dunn will run alot tonight.

I am rooting for us to go 2-14, and im really worried we might win tonight. I know I know, we will def lose, But I thought we def would against tampa though, Our defense is much better then you think when they should lose a game.

you most certainly are not a fan

get the fock out of town, go root for the Giants or something.......

as a REAL Jets fan, i hope that Atlanta gets crushed tonight, dont see any reason why it wont happen

i hope to hell we dont get a shot at Leinart but rather at Quinn if he comes out this year

either way, i wouldnt want them finish that bad, how can a so-called fan be rooting for their own team to lose?

I am a jet fan.

"We play to win the game."

Herm Edwards

Coach of New York Jets

:unsure:

Two sacks already. One more and I lose.

Normally you feel confident when the only way you can lose is if a DL gets three sacks in a game. Abraham only had 3 sacks the entire season going into this game and now he has 2 already in the first 1/2 tonight.

Come on, somebody block that guy!

Two sacks already. One more and I lose.

Normally you feel confident when the only way you can lose is if a DL gets three sacks in a game. Abraham only had 3 sacks the entire season going into this game and now he has 2 already in the first 1/2 tonight.

Come on, somebody block that guy!

You still have a glimmer of hope. My GURU league lists Abraham with 1.5 sacks tonight, while NFL.com lists Abraham with 2 sacks. Let's see how the cookie crumbles.

we make enough mistakes and we sure dont need the refs to screw us over and over and over

@&$*!!!

:thumbsup: