Sign in to follow this  
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

NFC East

The NFC Beast...Strong all around.

Washington 4 2

N.Y. Giants 4 2

Philadelphia 4 2

Dallas 4 3

WAS leads the way at 1-0 in division and 4-0 in the NFC. Only losses were close ones to solid Den and KC. Lucky to win DAL game though.

NYG are as much of a suprise as WAS. 3-1 in the NFC. Losses to Dal and a good SDG. Eli looking better with Plax in tow.

PHI looks bad to me. They got lucky twice (KC fell asleep and SDG had them beat). McNabb is passing way too much and they are 1-2 in the NFC...not good for WC tiebreakers. Westbrook and Owens are both pouting all the time.

DAL has had some tough losses. Bledsoe is a huge improvement over anything they've had since Aikman. 2-1 in Division and 3-1 in NFC.

Next 2 weeks will be key. WAS could break away if they beat NYG and PHI in consecutive weeks. If they lose either, the team that beats them could get a nice lead in the standings.

Much better than watching MIN win the North at 7-9 :banana:

These teams will be beating each other up all year. They lack that one dominant team, but I'm not sure such a team exists in the conference. Top to bottom, this is the best division in the NFC, and maybe in football.

Up to this point, the Giants and Redskins success is tied to coaching. Both coaches have their teams playing as well as they can considering the talent on either team. However, it's a long road to hoe, and eventually, it comes down to the talent and depth on the roster, both of which puts Philly and Dallas at the front.

IMO, Tuna and Big Red have cost their team games this season. Do I think they iron out the wrinkles? Yes.

Washington and NY have yet to be bitten by the injury bug. That bug traditionally comes around a few times during the season.

This division's gonna be a dogfight, but whomever comes out of it, should be the favorite to win the conference crown (home field or no home field). The winner will be battle tested, which IMO, is much more important than home field advantage.

:doublethumbsup: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5020232

If you are a fan of any of the four teams in the NFC East, your blood boils when your hated rivals win. Just the image of a fellow division member's jersey can make your stomach turn.

The NFC East has emerged as the most competitive and unpredictable division in the NFL, with all of a sudden all four teams having a legit chance to make the playoffs.

Up to this point, the Giants and Redskins success is tied to coaching. Both coaches have their teams playing as well as they can considering the talent on either team. However, it's a long road to hoe, and eventually, it comes down to the talent and depth on the roster, both of which puts Philly and Dallas at the front.

IMO, Tuna and Big Red have cost their team games this season. Do I think they iron out the wrinkles? Yes.

Washington and NY have yet to be bitten by the injury bug. That bug traditionally comes around a few times during the season.

This division's gonna be a dogfight, but whomever comes out of it, should be the favorite to win the conference crown (home field or no home field). The winner will be battle tested, which IMO, is much more important than home field advantage.

lol. this post is way out of touch. you got nearly every point about nyg backwards.

Up to this point, the Giants and Redskins success is tied to coaching.  Both coaches have their teams playing as well as they can considering the talent on either team.  However, it's a long road to hoe, and eventually, it comes down to the talent and depth on the roster, both of which puts Philly and Dallas at the front. 

IMO, Tuna and Big Red have cost their team games this season.  Do I think they iron out the wrinkles?  Yes. 

Washington and NY have yet to be bitten by the injury bug.  That bug traditionally comes around a few times during the season.

This division's gonna be a dogfight, but whomever comes out of it, should be the favorite to win the conference crown (home field or no home field).  The winner will be battle tested, which IMO, is much more important than home field advantage.

lol. this post is way out of touch. you got nearly every point about nyg backwards.

Oh, I'm sorry.

The Giants are the best team in the division because they have the most talent. :rolleyes:

sorry but the iggles don't have any more talented team than any other team in the nfc east... :rolleyes:

sorry but the iggles don't have any more talented team than any other team in the nfc east... <_<

You're so right. I guess all those pro-bowlers from last season don't count.

Brunell and Moss are way better than McNabb and TO. Cooley is hands down a better TE than LJ Smith. The numbers prove that. :rolleyes:

Let's have this conversation again in 4 weeks, shall we? :argue:

sorry but the iggles don't have any more talented team than any other team in the nfc east... :argue:

Brunell and Moss are way better than McNabb and TO. Cooley is hands down a better TE than LJ Smith. The numbers prove that. :rolleyes:

Let's have this conversation again in 4 weeks, shall we? :wall:

probowls don't mean shiat...washington had better secondary than the dirty iggles last year but the probowl didn't reflect that.

the skinz had the #1 defense in the NFC last year but only one probowler...now they're #2 in total offense in the league but they don't have any talent. <_<

sorry but the iggles don't have any more talented team than any other team in the nfc east... <_<

probowls don't mean shiat...washington had better secondary than the dirty iggles last year but the probowl didn't reflect that.

the skinz had the #1 defense in the NFC last year but only one probowler...now they're #2 in total offense in the league but they don't have any talent. :rolleyes:

Washington has had a nice start to the season, but history shows that this team has not been good for some time.

I could care less what they were ranked in total defense. If it doesn't translate to victories, then who the hell cares.

Again, talk to me in 4 weeks. I only say that because you Deadskins fans are notorious for talking sh!t, then disappearing like the team's playoff hopes normally do.

:wub:

the skinz had the #1 defense in the NFC last year but only one probowler...now they're #2 in total offense in the league but they don't have any talent. :rolleyes:

Washington has had a nice start to the season, but history shows that this team has not been good for some time.

I could care less what they were ranked in total defense. If it doesn't translate to victories, then who the hell cares.

Again, talk to me in 4 weeks. I only say that because you Deadskins fans are notorious for talking sh!t, then disappearing like the team's playoff hopes normally do.

history shows that redskin fans have enjoyed 3 superbowl victories...eagles fans are notorious for cheering when people get hurt and booing santa claus.

Giants take a major step towards winning the division when they beat Washington this coming Sunday.

:pointstosky:

you mean when they come back to earth after getting owned. :banana:

Brunell and Moss are way better than McNabb and TO. Cooley is hands down a better TE than LJ Smith. The numbers prove that. :pointstosky:

the skinz had the #1 defense in the NFC last year but only one probowler...now they're #2 in total offense in the league but they don't have any talent. :banana:

history shows that redskin fans have enjoyed 3 superbowl victories...eagles fans are notorious for cheering when people get hurt and booing santa claus.

And that has alot to do with what's going on this season because.........

"Glory days. They'll pass you by........." Bruce Springsteen

I love that infantile arguement. :lol:

I seem to remember a few years back, when the Eagles were beating up on the Deadskins one Sunday nite, when police had to clear out a section of Deadskin fans with mace.

I also remember a story about an Eagle fan travelling to DC and almost getting beaten to death by a bunch of Deadskin fans after a game.

Was that because they're such great fans? :rolleyes:

Brunell and Moss are way better than McNabb and TO. Cooley is hands down a better TE than LJ Smith. The numbers prove that. :pointstosky:

Let's have this conversation again in 4 weeks, shall we? :lol:

the skinz had the #1 defense in the NFC last year but only one probowler...now they're #2 in total offense in the league but they don't have any talent. :banana:

And that has alot to do with what's going on this season because.........

"Glory days. They'll pass you by........." Bruce Springsteen

I love that infantile arguement. :lol:

I seem to remember a few years back, when the Eagles were beating up on the Deadskins one Sunday nite, when police had to clear out a section of Deadskin fans with mace.

I also remember a story about an Eagle fan travelling to DC and almost getting beaten to death by a bunch of Deadskin fans after a game.

Was that because they're such great fans? :rolleyes:

sorry, no matter how much you argue :wub: ...iggles fans are the worst.

and yes, as infantile as it is...we got 3 rings and you've got shiat. :argue:

"Glory days. They'll pass you by........." Bruce Springsteen ;)

Guest Giants Rule 04
sorry but the iggles don't have any more talented team than any other team in the nfc east... :wall:

"Glory days. They'll pass you by........." Bruce Springsteen :lol:

:lol: Seriously, all of these teams are a big injury away from being in deep sh1t. People that these teams can't afford to lose:

Eagles -- McNabb, T.O, Trotter

Giants -- Mini-Manning, Tiki, Plaxico

Cowboys -- Bledsoe, Julius Jones, Keyshawn/Glenn

Skins -- Brunell, Santana, Portis

These teams are going to fight it out til the end of the season, and the winner will win the NFC. :banana:

:lol: Seriously, all of these teams are a big injury away from being in deep sh1t. People that these teams can't afford to lose:

These teams are going to fight it out til the end of the season, and the winner will win the NFC. ;)

Evry team is one big injury from being in deep shiat.

NFC east is looking like the strongest division in football right now.

Redskins have tough matchups the next 4 games.. but all the teams they play are very beatable.. GO skins!

"Glory days. They'll pass you by........." Bruce Springsteen ;)

These teams are going to fight it out til the end of the season, and the winner will win the NFC. :wall:

Oh, it goes without saying.

I love the way the Philly defense is playing right now. A healthy defensive line is allowing Trotter and Adams to make alot of plays at the LOS. Kearse is still seeing double teams, but the blitz packages have afforded him to see some one on one stuff, and he was a disruptive force in yesterday's game when he saw single blocking.

Dawkins is playing All-Pro ball back in the secondary. To me, I think he's having his finest season to date. One guy who's not getting alot of pub but is making alot of waves is Sheldon Brown. He is definitely outplaying Sheppard.

It's gonna be a dogfight because every team in the division can play defense, and play it very well. It's the one thing that troubles me regarding the Eagles, because they haven't been able to establish a running game. The offense is too off kilter right now, and Big Red needs to find a way to fix it quickly.

As a fan of football, should be a great rest of the season to watch. :cheers:

<_< Seriously, all of these teams are a big injury away from being in deep sh1t.  People that these teams can't afford to lose:

These teams are going to fight it out til the end of the season, and the winner will win the NFC.  :wall:

Evry team is one big injury from being in deep shiat.

NFC east is looking like the strongest division in football right now.

Redskins have tough matchups the next 4 games.. but all the teams they play are very beatable.. GO skins!

I would not be surprised to see the Skins lose their next 3 games. :cheers:

sorry but the iggles don't have any more talented team than any other team in the nfc east... :unsure:

Brunell and Moss are way better than McNabb and TO. Cooley is hands down a better TE than LJ Smith. The numbers prove that. :thumbsup:

:blink: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:

Big ups Redskins :cheers: :banana: :rolleyes:

Surferskin, whats with that handle?

long story...and too lame to tell. :sleep:

Big ups Redskins :banana:  :pointstosky:  :banana:

long story...and too lame to tell. ;)

I was just wondering if anybody else here surf's.

the web... :ph34r:

Big ups Redskins :thumbsdown:  :pointstosky:  :banana:

long story...and too lame to tell. :first:

actually, i do...

Surf's up :banana:

Big ups Redskins :banana:  :huh:  :banana:

actually, i do...

LOL nice pic, looks like some east coast surf. I surf MD/DE/VA, not great but if you watch out for LP systems you can score some pretty nice surf. What's your local break?

Big ups Redskins :mad:  :banana:  :banana:

actually, i do...

LOL nice pic, looks like some east coast surf. I surf MD/DE/VA, not great but if you watch out for LP systems you can score some pretty nice surf. What's your local break?

virginia beach...i try to get down to hatteras whenever i get a chance as well. :mad: