Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

Michael Clayton Bandwagon

im considering starting him this week also, hoping this may be the week, my other choices though look pretty good

Curtis (against Jax) bad

Hakim (against Mia) good

Chambers (against NO) good

Clayton (against SF) great on paper

I hope so too, but I thought he wasnt going to be 100% the rest of the year because of his shoulder

Clayton put up almost ALL of his stats last year with Griese at QB. This idea that Griese doesn't like him has no basis at all. The problem is his shoulder.

Start him with Simms in there and expect different and you will be disappointed just like you were all season long.

Well, if anyone can't put up numbers vs the Niners then they might as well retire

Clayton put up almost ALL of his stats last year with Griese at QB. This idea that Griese doesn't like him has no basis at all.

Start him with Simms in there and you will be disappointed just like you were all season long.

actually Griese doesnt like him he said on a few occasions that he is out of shape and such

Clayton put up almost ALL of his stats last year with Griese at QB.  This idea that Griese doesn't like him has no basis at all. 

Start him with Simms in there and you will be disappointed just like you were all season long.

actually Griese doesnt like him he said on a few occasions that he is out of shape and such

Well, it didn't stop him from throwing the ball to him last season.

Guest brownhelmets

I am keeping him stashed on my bench until he produces. Griese did throw to him last year, but Brian Griese looked immediately to Galloway this year. Galloway was out most of last year making Clayton the top target. His #s can't get any worse with Simms.

The 49ers suck so bad right now, which makes this look like the best match up Clayton will have all season...I may gamble and start him this week. If he falls flat then I will drop him.

Let's go back to last year..........Mushin Muhammed didn't do jack the first seven weeks then became a top 3 WR by year's end. Clayton has that potential.

Let's go back to last year..........Mushin Muhammed didn't do jack the first seven weeks then became a top 3 WR by year's end.  Clayton has that potential.

Agreed - I think you should load your team up with Roy Williams, Andre Johnson, Michael Clayton, Nate Burleson, and Koren Robinson. You figure one of these guys just has to pull a Moose, they have the potential to do it and of course there's one every year. :headbanger:

Let's go back to last year..........Mushin Muhammed didn't do jack the first seven weeks then became a top 3 WR by year's end.  Clayton has that potential.

Agreed - I think you should load your team up with Roy Williams, Andre Johnson, Michael Clayton, Nate Burleson, and Koren Robinson. You figure one of these guys just has to pull a Moose, they have the potential to do it and of course there's one every year. :wall:

uh.. i don't think he was exactly saying that. he just made a valid point in that just because i guy hasnt done jack in the beginning of the year doesn't mean he wont do well towards the end. muhammed made alot of winners last year. including me. :lol: and clayton has the potential to do the same. a new qb and the possibility of an injury to galloway make this not to far out of the question. so stick that in your pipe in smoke u wise ass :blink: