Sign in to follow this  
seattle_pt1

Do you think Mike Vick's herpies

:thumbsup:

I saw him trying to rub down there a few times while trying to pass!

Eyes on the game, not Vick's crotch. I know you, You're the guy who peeks when standing using the urinal at sporting events. Shame on you

Guest librahi
Eyes on the game, not Vick's crotch. I know you, You're the guy who peeks when standing using the urinal at sporting events. Shame on you

:P

:headbanger: 

haha

All I know is that Madden and Michaels have to have herpes now given how much they were on his jock. <_<

They would only affect his performance if he was in the middle of an outbreak. Did anyone see his little profile skit on MNF ? he let the rest of us know the best way you can be just like Ron Mexico and transmit diseases..."the secret to dating more than one woman is have two cell phones, then he was laughing his herpes infested sack off...what a piece of shiit

:angry: 

or the guy that takes the middle stall, right next to you, when the urinal on the far end is clearly not in use.