Sign in to follow this  
ratbastard1

Hidden Gem?

I assume you mean if he's counted as a TE. I don't want a RB who's consistent for 7 points a game.

in a TD heavy league, hes more valuable as a RBas position scarcity would suggest, of course it depends on your scoring system and available RBs. There are none available in my league and the way my running game has gone ill take 6 points.

I might need him!

that bastard took cooley's td's and cost me my game. damn himl :wall:

Yeah I don't like him stealing Cooley's tds. But Cooley will get more tds when Wash. falls behind as they will be in more of his type of sets. He had some nice catches when the game was close. I'm not a big believer in Sellers in the long run, everyone on Wash's offense is just doing good..for now.

He would only be a good pick if he is considered a TE.

hes the Skins' starting FB, therefore classified as a RB

Cooley only gets tabbed in the TE slot because he is an HB which is a hybrid TE/FB position

Sellers never lines up at any other position than FB

He would only be a good pick if he is considered a TE.

hes the Skins' starting FB, therefore classified as a RB

Cooley only gets tabbed in the TE slot because he is an HB which is a hybrid TE/FB position

Sellers never lines up at any other position than FB

I think hes more valuable in many leages at RB because of position scarcity.

Actually Sellers and Cooley are both HBacks the injured guy (??) is the TE and thus both HBacks get more reps as TE. There is controversy as to how to designate them in one of my leagues.

yahoo has sellers as a RB, but has cooley as a rb/te. Plugging sellers in to a rb spot is a HUGE maybe.. as he'll either get you a TD or nothing. He would make a great TE, but again most leagues i see have him as a RB only.

i was hurting for RB's with Parker out and Priest gone.. he was the only rb that actually plays that was available in my 14 tmer.. so i picked him up last week and started him:

15 rec yds 1 TD :pointstosky: i rock!