Sign in to follow this  
tkdog1

Corey Dillon

What is the status of Dillon? Is he hurt or in trouble with the coach? Just need to know if Pass is worth starting this week. My 2 ususal starters (edge/martin) are on bye weeks. Cannot find any info on what his deal is. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

What is the status of Dillon? Is he hurt or in trouble with the coach? Just need to know if Pass is worth starting this week. My 2 ususal starters (edge/martin) are on bye weeks. Cannot find any info on what his deal is. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

2 weeks ago he suited up and was scratched at the last minute. With 2 weeks of rest, I think he will give it a go. How much he plays is anyone's guess. I think Pass will get some run but again, it all depends on how much Dillion plays. Belichick loves these mind games when it comes to injuries so you will never know until 5 mins b4 kickoff. :banana:

This is the last thing i could find.

Fantasy News

News: Corey Dillon (knee) missed the early part of Friday's practice.

Impact: The running back walked through the locker room with a limp. If Dillon has to miss any more time, Patrick Pass is a decent backup. (Sun. Oct 23, 2005)

I'm in a PPR league. I'm going to start Pass no matter what. If Dillon plays, he won't be 100%. I'll take my chances.