Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Grabbed this off another board. Forgive me

Well, according to Faulk's second cousin's best friend, Torry died this morning.... but according to Curtis's brother's girlfriend, he was resuscitated and is lying in a coma next to Martz at the hospital...

Myself, I call BS... cause I heard from Wilkins' son's teacher's lesbian girlfriend that Torry was abducted by aliens and replaced by a "replica"... and we all know them alien replicas avoid ALL hospitals. Also, those replicas sure a h*ll can't play football.... so I'd drop "Torry" right away!!!

:shocking:

Well, according to Faulk's second cousin's best friend, Torry died this morning.... but according to Curtis's brother's girlfriend, he was resuscitated and is lying in a coma next to Martz at the hospital...

Myself, I call BS... cause I heard from Wilkins' son's teacher's lesbian girlfriend that Torry was abducted by aliens and replaced by a "replica"... and we all know them alien replicas avoid ALL hospitals. Also, those replicas sure a h*ll can't play football.... so I'd drop "Torry" right away!!!

Theres gotta be some truth to this... Dammit!

Kevin Curtis owners are reaping the benefits of Holt and Bruce being banged up. With one of both of them having lingering affects of their injuries, he could end up being very good down the stretch (assuming Bulger returns healthy).

what's wrong with you goofs? You got a question just ask me straight out.

-TH

Torry, I really need you to play. Can you tell Marshall to spread a rumor to your future opponents that you should be single covered all game long?

I wasn't sure what to think about this at first. While I know the source was not anywhere near credible, I was reminded of last year when someone here had some sort of inside scoop about Priest having surgery MUCH earlier than the news became public.

Now with the news that Holt is doubtful... this is starting to get that same feel. I don't own Holt, but as a Rams fan of course I am concerned.

is it just me? or is Torry Holt's news and condition just getting worse and worse? First he tweaked his knee and was probable and then questionable for last week's game. Then he was out.

Then again, questionable and now doubtful. If I was a Holt owner, I'd be scared sh!tless right now!! He was just traded for Kevin Curtis and Housh in my league.

you know something i think if he was really messed up he wouldnt have ran down the sideline and gave stephen jackson a running high five, last week against the saints did anyone else see this? i say they sit him this week and he comes back after the bye.