Sign in to follow this  
gottabesweet84

Buffalo @ Meat Grinder

Whatever it is Buffalo is going to get killed going to the meat grinder. We go to NE it feels like every sunday night. This time Coach Bill had two weeks to prepare for us so.... If the Bills are getting 30 take it if not... Pats to cover all the way.

Im a Bills fan and I see us doing nothing vs the Pats thats even assuming Teddy and Seymour are out .... but both should play.

I must say I agree. I don't think the Pats are elite anymore, but I just think they will tear apart the Bills. The Bills' D has been horrid lately, and their O hasn't been very good all year, even in Holcomb's wins.

Im mean as a Bills fan. Ill be there cheering them on but why get excited like we have been... I'd be much happier with an Oakland win and a Pats loss. To go into the bye at 4-4

Its just not going to be reversed.

This is the first Bills game all year I don't have us even close

Pats 34-10

I have a feeling Flutie comes in the fourth quarter in mop up time and runs one in some how.

:o

:o I agree. 2 weeks to prepare, a week of rest, Bruschi possibly back, at New England on Sunday night. The situation couldn't possibly be worse for the Bills.

:D I agree. 2 weeks to prepare, a week of rest, Bruschi possibly back, at New England on Sunday night. The situation couldn't possibly be worse for the Bills.

Jim Kelly Holcomb

:blink:

Hopefully McGahee can get into the endzone once cuz I need him to maintain his consistency as I'm on a roll. Despite his meager game last week, L. Jordan and SJax picked up the slack. Hopefully that NE run def. will be a little vunerable this week, we'll see...

Hopefully McGahee can get into the endzone once cuz I need him to maintain his consistency as I'm on a roll.  Despite his meager game last week, L. Jordan and SJax picked up the slack.  Hopefully that NE run def. will be a little vunerable this week, we'll see...

Agree I have him as my RB2

I'll be perfectly happy with 80 yards and a TD on the ground and 3 for 20 in screens...

Just hope Seymour dont play and hope Teddy don't make an impact.

38-9 New England :o

I had no hope for this game before the raider game, now i just dread it even more. I wish the bills players would live up to the hype they build for themselves

damn! here i was playing the role of woody paige and thinking the bills had a 'puncher's chance'. mcgahee had a bad outing last week, and the patsies secondary is crappy, boding well for holcomb-evans-moulds.

I'll chime in with all the familiar Bills fans on this board. Sadly, I completely agree. Depressing isn't it? I too was fooled into believing this team would be decent this year. What the hell happened to the pride of this organization? Seems as though it is gone... :lol: :cry:

Well I ain't a huge Bills fan, but WTF happened to their defense? I know they lost Spikes, but jesus, they can't stop the run at all. I had Jordan last week so that was appreciated and I have Dillon this week. I am assuming that he is going to get in there twice with over 100yds. Especially with almost 3 weeks to rest up.

I hate the pats and would love to see a shootout that goes Buffalos way.

I expect to see a flying saucer land on the field at half time to pick up Mike Malarkey and Tom Donahue and take them back to their home planet. They have consistantly shown thoughout the season that rather than make a logical move or play call, they try to show that they are more intelligent than everyone else and do something that ends up being totally arse backwards. This and the fact that they seem completely out of touch with reality leads me to believe that they slow-talking sloth-like beings from another planet.

Well I ain't a huge Bills fan, but WTF happened to their defense? I know they lost Spikes, but jesus, they can't stop the run at all. I had Jordan last week so that was appreciated and I have Dillon this week. I am assuming that he is going to get in there twice with over 100yds. Especially with almost 3 weeks to rest up.

I hate the pats and would love to see a shootout that goes Buffalos way.

They lost Pat Williams too. In the Vikings game last week, he was the lone bright spot on that D. The guy is a great player who the Bills couldn't replace.