Sign in to follow this  
Joosul

Speaking of Questionable Trades

T. Owens for Trent Green and Fred Taylor, the guy getting T. Owens is the only person 7 - 0 in our league, sounds like his team is getting better.

What do you all think?

T. Owens for Trent Green and Fred Taylor, the guy getting T. Owens is the only person 7 - 0 in our league, sounds like his team is getting better.

What do you all think?

Isn't the point of a trade to get better? You guys are going over board with the VETO powers if you ask me.

What do you all think?

Thats why he is 7-0 and your not :blink:

Guest filipatos

What do you all think?

that trade is not even close to fair

What do you all think?

that trade is not even close to fair

How do you know it's not close to fair? What if the team giving up Owens is strong at WR but injuries and/or suckiness have killed him at rb and qb. I would agree that the person getting Owens is getting the better of the deal, but it may be more even than you think. Depends on needs and how desperate the owner(s) are.

Looks like collusion to me, and we know the only solution to collusion:

Go over to Mr.7-0's house and punch yourself in the face in front of your family. :ph34r:

Go over to Mr.7-0's house and punch yourself in the face in front of your family.

Can you please demenstrate, I don't understand :thumbsdown:

Let's see the whole lineups... I don't necessarily think that it is an unfair trade. You are getting two starters for one. So like someone else said, if this guy has Ahman Green and Deuce McCallister, he may be hurtin' at RB ... In that case, it may be a good trade for the guy with TO

Let's see the whole lineups... I don't necessarily think that it is an unfair trade. You are getting two starters for one.  So like someone else said, if this guy has Ahman Green and Deuce McCallister, he may be hurtin' at RB ...   In that case, it may be a good trade for the guy with TO

Why???? Both owners like the trade. Who cares what the rest of their rosters look like.

Go over to Mr.7-0's house and punch yourself in the face in front of your family. :ph34r:

I think people who accuse others of collusion with out even knowing any facts should be punched in the mouth in front of there family.

Trent Green has always played better in the second half, the Jags have the best second half schedule of any team.

Owens might not have McNabb throwing him the ball all season. If McNabb does throw the ball, he won't be as good with the sports hernia.

It is not that lop-sided of a trade...if the reasons are right

:blink: