Sign in to follow this  
kodybearcourt

Hi I'm Tony Fisher...Do I suck?

I think that he was 3rd on the depth chart for a reason and that GB's o-line is more of an issue than anything other than their pass defense. They lost a lot of players the last two years on the line and it is catching up to them. Green was a premiere RB and he wasn't able to produce with them, I don't see Fisher being better than him.

JMHO.

Ahhh...no....I wouldn't even want Willie Parker. Parker has had two steller games and one good game this year. The other games, not so much.

I think Fisher will be steady, but not great.

willie parker is 9th in rushing has more yards than cadillac t.barber, steven jackson priest holmes cmart jj lamont jordan......hes a good rb..

with that said..not sold on tony fisher

willie parker is 9th in rushing has more yards than cadillac t.barber, steven jackson priest holmes cmart jj lamont jordan......hes a good rb..

with that said..not sold on tony fisher

He did most of that in 3 games..we will see how he does in a full season...

Tony Fisher wasnt he a Chess Genius?

:ph34r:

not sure if you were joking, but no, that's bobby fischer

yeah a joke...

only thing really bad about internet... TONE DEAF!!!!

be good .. and i hope he does good.. dont have him but hope he takes his opportunity and shines. it has to be hard being not being a starting in the league...so i wish him the best.

I think he will be extremely mediocre.

:mellow: <_<

Against popular opinion......He will be as good as 50% of the starting NFL backs! He has the luxury of having a "feared" passing attack, along with some very good talent. Being 3rd on the depth chart doesn't mean squat......Ahman(despite his problems) earned the starting nod from his past efforts. Najeh is a potential "top 5" RB......#3 on this squad didn't equate to "no talent"!!! Pass him up and you will regret it.

Guest Loose Circuits
Against popular opinion......He will be as good as 50% of the starting NFL backs! He has the luxury of having a "feared" passing attack, along with some very good talent. Being 3rd on the depth chart doesn't mean squat......Ahman(despite his problems) earned the starting nod from his past efforts. Najeh is a potential "top 5" RB......#3 on this squad didn't equate to "no talent"!!! Pass him up and you will regret it.

So you are sold that Fisher is the answer in the backfield? No chance one of the other guys push for PT?

yes because gb is gonna be playing from behind.

so your carries are limited.

although you might be a fast reciever out of the backfield.