Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

Fred Taylor

Despite Fred's recent run, I think this could be his last season in Jacksonville. They need help in other areas and may elect to save the cap space they are currently spending on Taylor and use it to upgrade at CB and WR. Taylor owners should enjoy it while it last but guys in keeper leagues may want to grab G. Jones.

Despite Fred's recent run, I think this could be his last season in Jacksonville. They need help in other areas and may elect to save the cap space they are currently spending on Taylor and use it to upgrade at CB and WR. Taylor owners should enjoy it while it last but guys in keeper leagues may want to grab G. Jones.

The F this gotta do with the fact that he's running a much this year!

:huh:

The buzz on Freddie is the same as it's always been.

It's no secret that he's a great back when healthy.

Trade him while his stock is high. It's only a matter of time before....."my ankle hurts." :wall: :thumbsup:

You know that the Fred Taylor is fragile notion has not held up over the last three and a half years. In 2002 he played in all 16 games, in 2003 he played in all 16 games, in 2004 he played in 14 of 16 games and in 2005 he has played in 6 or 7 games. I starting running back who only misses 3 games in 3.5 yrs is actually very impressive. During those years his stats have not been bad, he averages 4.6y/carry, 20 carries/g, 90y rush/gm, 22y rec/g, but only .4 TDs/g.

For a back that is often times overlooked in a draft or sitting on someone's bench as a #3 RB those are really good stats. But the perception that Fred is still injury prone has been dispelled over the last 3 seasons and for the most part this season. There just aren't very many backs lugging the ball 20 times per game who don't miss a game here and there due to being banged up.

The F this gotta do with the fact that he's running a much this year!

:headbanger:

I was just commenting on the "rumors" coming out of Jacksonville. Some guys place in keeper/dynasty leagues!

Nice toast to yourself! :headbanger: