Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

list your desired team name!

cheeseheads 1, cheeseheads 2, cheeseheads 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cheeseheads 8, cheeseheads 9,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sparkky.

LOL

For no particular reason, I'll go with:

The Eagle Has Landed

For some reason I've always liked that phrase. Besides, I'm an Eagles fan and after the Eagles win the Super Bowl this year I supposse I can always change it to "The Eagles Have Landed!!!"

81---> :blink: <---81

Seven Dollar Buffalo

(type of craps bet, more of a superstition I have with numbers)

OK quick question...does anyone know if theres a way to create my team under the commish login so i dont have to log in and out all the time when i want to perform my commish duties and for my own changes to my roster?

OK quick question...does anyone know if theres a way to create my team under the commish login so i dont have to log in and out all the time when i want to perform my commish duties and for my own changes to my roster?

You can peform changes to your roster as commish. Whenever there's a transaction made, the transaction log will tell who made it if there is ever a question about it. All of the txns regarding your team should say Commish.

The only changes that should be done to another team by the commish should be done with that team's owner's knowledge anyway. So if I log in and see the commish changed something on my team, I should be okay with it because I would have known about it.

Make sense? :thumbsup:

Hook 'Em Horns

great,,,,,,,,now we can call you "hooker" or "horny",,,,,,,,or "horny hooker"!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

Bummer,,,,,,,,,,I was going to make a poll but it doesn't work!!!

Should we call JWood;

a ) hooker

b ) horny

c ) horny hooker

:lol: YGM :lol:

Yep, that's my team name (please use the smilies, if possible). B)

Oh, by the way, if you don't watchout, I'll introduce you to my coaching staff!

:mellow: :banana: :wall: :cry: :ph34r: :angry: :o

Sign in to follow this