Sign in to follow this  
rexnervous

Playoffs? Me confused...

So I see playoff projections are up. Um, I don't get it.

When do the playoffs start?

How are playoff teams selected? Totally confused on this one. The projections show two teams from the North division, and the third place team from the East division. Huh? :o ;)

GDR has said that the division winners will square off and that they would look into our flawed display.

That was last week and no change though :doublethumbsup:

Whoa. Got blitzed by the Carolina County Boys this week :thumbsup: Hoping for a nice rebound against the Underdogs which could decide the North Division!

We've got a few important games the next two weeks.

East

The Dixie Devils need to win one of the next two games (Athens Abyss & America's Team) to clinch the division :rolleyes:

I've taken the "Defense First" approach this year to a surprisingly good affect.

The Stranglas and Carolina County Boyz need to win out and have the Devils lose out for a chance to take things.

North

* Leaside Lobsters @ Underdogs

If the Lobsters win this week they clinch the division but a loss makes things SO much more interesting. It would then go to :

* Underdogs @ Borg0805

* Leaside Lobsters @ All-Moons

If they both win these games then it would then go to the miniscule difference between their Fantasy Points which currently stands at 12 points separating the two.

South

The Borg (vs. Bulldogs & Underdogs) needs to outlast the Abyss (vs. Devils & Titans) to make it to the playoffs

West

The Geckos, Destroyers, and Zemmis are all fighting it out with 8 - 4 records. A slight edge would go to the Destroyers as they face the two teams with the lowest FP totals (America's Team & Bloodhorses). The Geckos and Zemmis face each other this week and then matchup against two Eastern teams (Geckos vs Brawlers & Zemmis vs Boyz) the final week.

...and our attendance is going down??? <_<

I think we built our stadiums too big. By my guess there are only about 12,000 people in Leaside, yet FF Today Field holds 71k :thumbsup: