Sign in to follow this  
purplehaze67

Zealots Field openings

Hi y'all:

Zealots Field is looking for a few good owners to fill vacancies in both new and existing leagues.

If the idea of a dynasty league with 53-man full IDP rosters, great competition and true year-round activity (right now, most existing leagues are in the middle of a restricted/unrestricted free agency period) appeals to you, find out more here:

link

Please fill out and return the application if you are interested and you will be contacted about possible openings.

Just joined one of these this year, and it's a lot of fun so far. We are doing the draft right now.

I'm in Z7, Bills. Zealots is a quality operation. How is the draft going Miller? Is it a new league or a dispersal draft?

I'm in Z7, Bills. Zealots is a quality operation. How is the draft going Miller? Is it a new league or a dispersal draft?

It's going well. First competitive dive into IDP's so it has been a learning experience. But besides my RB's, I like my team. I have the 1.4 & 1.5 rookie picks as well so i should be able to add some RB depth there.

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2005/o...ns?L=58515&O=17

There is the draft. I'm the bengals.