Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Good Morning Geeks. :furious:

FOCK OFF. Seriously. :blink:

Technology can go pound sand. I have no idea what the motivation behind a security system could possibly be for a service oriented organization like ours. For fock's sake, it's not like anyone is going to steal anything. What, you want to keep customers away? I don't think any one quite grasps the concept of customers.

Since moving into our new office building a couple of months ago, the changes are coming fast and furious. The latest addition on Monday was security check points that require identification to unlock doors. By indentification, I mean a key card, blood sample, a liter, not a large, but a liter of urine, DNA swab, and popping your eyeball out for a full retina scan, and singing a karaoke version of Breaking The Law. So, since I am the first to arrive at our office in the morning, I am now the one that needs to initially open the doors. And, of course, my key card does not work, and hasn't for three days now. For crying out loud, what is the focking point of security? It is so maddening, having to wander the floors, looking for someone that can find a key that can manually unlock the door. I spent 15 wasted minutes on this task this morning, 15 perfectly good minutes that could have been spent teabagging every coffee mug in the office, with the exception of mine. At least I have 10 minutes remaining before anyone else arrives. Ten minutes to steal some office supplies. Secure, my ass.

Fock Off. :wall:

Morning all. philly forget the office supplies there's still time for teabagging some of those coffee mugs.

Hope everyone has a fulfilling hump day :blink:

I suggest, you beat off feverishly, and replace all the little creamer cups in the breakroom with spooge cups.

I suggest, you beat off feverishly, and replace all the little creamer cups in the breakroom with spooge cups.

I am not a fan of salty coffee.