Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevejohnson

What happened to the guy going to marriage counseling?

Guest stevejohnson

Just wondering what ever happened with that guy.....it was a pretty interesting topic.

Guest stevejohnson
Still here...still married...got another session tomorrow night.

Any progress since last week?

Any progress since last week?

Some.

We got along better this week, but all is not completely well.

Fri was a beautiful day in NYC...the birds were chirping, the sun was shining and the boobies were perking. That, combined w/going out for happy hour w/my chick friend (no, not like that) and getting my drink on had me horny as an 18 year old on a fistfull of E.

So, I got home and ripped Mrs. DaveBG's clothes off.

That was good. The problem, however, is that it wasn't Mrs. DaveBG who got me all riled up, but other factors, outside of our marriage. Normally, this wouldn't be much of a problem for me (sometimes the best sex you will have w/your SO is the result of outside stimuli)...if it was an isolated incident.

Unfortunately, it has not been an isolated incident of late. One of the biggest issues that I have and am trying to work out is the fact that I just don't feel that 'pull' towards my wife. I don't look forward to spending time w/her. Even on Fri night it wasn't that I wanted to have sex w/my wife...I just wanted to have sex.

I am so confused. :wall:

Now, I'm sure that Mrs. DaveBG has no clue that this is bothering me. Like I said, we got along well this week, which sometimes poses a problem in that Mrs. DaveBG thinks that if I'm being nice, then that must mean that all is well in the world (and our marriage.) Sometimes I think that unconsciously I am mean to her to protect her and not make her think things are great (on my end) when they are not.

Now I'm really confused. :thumbsdown: