Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

would Houston trade Bush?

I have no doubt that Houston will draft Bush. But would they consider trading him if Mario drops past the Saints? In my mind Bush is the best player in the draft and you never pass on the best. So Houston takes him. I also see super Mario as the second best. If for some reason the Saints pass him up and the Titians go QB. Would Houston trade Bush to the Jets for the 4th pick and future picks?

If Bush isn't taken with the first then he will be taken second. Saints will draft him and trade him or someone will move up to the #2 spot to take him. Why would the jets trade with the Texans when they could trade with the Saints for Leinart.

I could see the Texans drafting Bush and then trying to trade him to the Jets or someone later on for picks and someone like Williams. If they can get a deal like SD did a couple of years ago with Manning, it's not a bad move, except that I think fans will throw a fit. If the GM can take the heat from that, I'd say do it.

Bush will be picked by the Texans and play in Houston, thetre wont be any trade .

And by the way they need a RB . Davis is just a average back playing on a team that is 20 pts behind in every game so when they run a draw or any kind of running plays 20pts behind of course the RB will show good numbers.

Bush will be picked by the Texans and play in Houston, thetre wont be any trade .

And by the way they need a RB . Davis is just a average back playing on a team that is 20 pts behind in every game so when they run a draw or any kind of running plays 20pts behind of course the RB will show good numbers.

:ninja:

Davis is a good back playing on a horrible team. The worst O-line in the game. The Texans realized this and started using him in the passing game. He has put up great numbers for being on that team.

Davis is good enough that if the Texans could score Williams, nexts years first round and a 2/3 round pick, I'd be inclined to do it. The Texans need so much help it's not funny.

He's being paid pretty good for an average RB!