Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Thanks FFToday Mike

No big deal. Someone posted some of my personal information yesterday including my real name. Not cool. Also pretended to be me at the sanctuary. Again not cool. So I complained last night and poof it was gone. Good deal.

One final thing. I've been a rock and roller most of my life but has anybody heard of George Jones? Damn he's pretty good. Pret-ty good.

Ewwww... a solid what? I guess that's better than "I owe you a runny", but still.

I'm officially taking you off my "what would you do?" list...

Ewwww... a solid what? I guess that's better than "I owe you a runny", but still.

I'm officially taking you off my "what would you do?" list...

:mad:

My apologiy. A solid favor. You know like with Kramer oweing Jerry or George a solid. Leaving the favor part off because they don't intend to actually do a favor. Just to acknowledge oweing one. And Mike was very timely with his terrible swift sword. :shocking:

So what's this list of stuff you'd do for me until you officially removed me? :sad:

The Possum?

B)

He was married to Tammy Wynette. Sang Two Story House. And He Stopped Loving Her Today.

Older Country music ain't bad.

B)

He was married to Tammy Wynette. Sang Two Story House. And He Stopped Loving Her Today.

Older Country music ain't bad.

You've never heard George Jones?? :lol:

I guess you ain't from Texas....

:mad:

That is my Dads fav, if I'm not mistaken he has battled alcoholism most of his life.

I would too, but it is too expensive to get sloshed every damn day! B)