Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Good Morning Geeks. :furious:

FOCK OFF. Seriously. :first: :lol:

So how did I spend my holiday? I got more than 3 hours of sleep per night for the first time in years. I passed out drunk only once; sadly, I woke up on my bathroom floor. When you refuse to switch to digital cable, your TV viewing choices tend to be limited: non stop kung fu movies, a 4 day marathon on 100 funniest comedy movies, and a channel showing nothing but the first two X-men movies. Not that I am complaining. X-men 2 was decent, specifically with the fight scence between Hugh Jackman and Kelly Hu. Lots of gore, slashing, molten metal, stabbing, slashing, stabbing, slashing, stabbing. I can’t tell you how many times I rubbed one out to that death scene.

It’s going to be about 100 degrees today. The only thing worse than dealing with ugly stupid people on public transportation is ugly, stupid people were revealing clothing caked in sweat stains, smelling like decomposing dim witted sloths in the humid air of a tropical rain forest swamp. With a carnival music soundtrack. And I hate carnivals.

The first day back from a three day weekend, and I am prepared for the worst: “How was your weekend? Go to the shore? Grilling?”

“Nope, I bought a decent suppy of lighter fluid and a zippo lighter. I see that you like to wear hair spray. Stand still, dammit.”

Fock off. :o

Morning all. At the Phoenix airport waiting to fly to San Jose. I had hoped to "sleep in" until 4:15 but my son decided to wake up at 3:30.

That 3.5 hour mtg followed by the 2 hr mtg should keep me awake tho. :pointstosky: