Sign in to follow this  
[zombie]

the pedophilistic political movement begins

Your name would not be John Gacy would it?

John Wayne Gacy didn't rape/murder 5 year olds.

He went after young men and teenage boys. It's terrible of you to accuse him of stuff like that. He was a nice clown.

gay-rights folk don't want US to remember that porkbutt....and how long will it be before sex with 12 yr olds is a "right"?

fight back my friends and be afraid...it's later than any of US think.

walking "hand in hand" for many years. :thumbsup:

gay-rights folk don't want US to remember that porkbutt....and how long will it be before sex with 12 yr olds is a "right"?

fight back my friends and be afraid...it's later than any of US think.

I'm thinking that we have a slippery slope argument going here. The Netherlands is (are?) about the most liberal country on Earth. This 'political party' is likely just one sicko making noise with his "look at me, look at me" effort to get his 15 minutes of fame.

I doubt that 90% of US liberals or 99% of Americans would offer political support for this guy. Heck, they can't even get 50% of the vote championing something as popular as abortion rights.

I'm thinking that we have a slippery slope argument going here. The Netherlands is (are?) about the most liberal country on Earth. This 'political party' is likely just one sicko making noise with his "look at me, look at me" effort to get his 15 minutes of fame.

I doubt that 90% of US liberals or 99% of Americans would offer political support for this guy. Heck, they can't even get 50% of the vote championing something as popular as abortion rights.

:shocking: :lol: This is one of the biggest problems with the liberals. :lol: :lol:

:thatwasagoodone: