Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

WTF?

I didn't quite understand the end of that one today?!?!? :wacko:

So, he brought the girl back or what, and who was the dude in her bed?

I'm confused :ninja:

I didn't quite understand the end of that one today?!?!? :wacko:

So, he brought the girl back or what, and who was the dude in her bed?

I'm confused :ninja:

Yeah, he brought the girl back, then she did the dude in her bed. Then you sucked my cack. Oops, that's next week, sorry.

Yeah, he brought the girl back, then she did the dude in her bed. Then you sucked my cack. Oops, that's next week, sorry.

Nice try slick :wacko:

So who was the dude in her bed? It didnt' look like the firefighter dude.

Nice try slick :wacko:

So who was the dude in her bed? It didnt' look like the firefighter dude.

In reality, I don't know. I don't watch that show. I don't think that fact should stop you from sucking my cack next week though. Think of it as a birthday cookie or something like that....

The guy was Tommy's brother. You obviously don't watch the show if you don't know that. :wacko:

In reality, I don't know. I don't watch that show. I don't think that fact should stop you from sucking my cack next week though. Think of it as a birthday cookie or something like that....

A birthday cookie???? :wacko:

The guy was Tommy's brother. You obviously don't watch the show if you don't know that. :ninja:

OK - I just didn't recognize his face, was multitasking at the time. But, I haven't watched it from the beginning and just started to not too long ago and really enjoy the show so I wanted to catch the season premier.

Thanks!

A birthday cookie???? :wacko:

You don't like cookies, especially on your birthday? :ninja:

I avoided this thread til I watched on the DVR - no he did not bring the girl back and as mentioned it was his brother in bed with his soon to be ex wife.

Great show w/ great writing.

Looks to be another knock out season!!

You don't like cookies, especially on your birthday? :ninja:

No, sorry, I don't do cookies. Too many carbs. :lol:

I avoided this thread til I watched on the DVR - no he did not bring the girl back and as mentioned it was his brother in bed with his soon to be ex wife.

Great show w/ great writing.

Looks to be another knock out season!!

What do you mean he didn't bring the girl back. It looked like he did... Now I'm confused again... :wacko:

no she was dead - "he speaks" to dead people - the girls hysterical mother had to be pulled off and she was still dead.

the dead kid part of the show kills me. I cant imagine the pain ............. :wacko:

no she was dead - "he speaks" to dead people - the girls hysterical mother had to be pulled off and she was still dead.

the dead kid part of the show kills me. I cant imagine the pain ............. :wacko:

OK - got it. I've seen him talk to dead people (and remember, I just started watching this show at the beginning of the year) but I thought he spoke with dead people because of his drinking and he was hallucinating or something.

OK - got it. I've seen him talk to dead people (and remember, I just started watching this show at the beginning of the year) but I thought he spoke with dead people because of his drinking and he was hallucinating or something.

True but he has had episodes where he thought he was saving someone and actually talking to the person when in "reality (-sp??) they were dead.

True but he has had episodes where he thought he was saving someone and actually talking to the person when in "reality (-sp??) they were dead.

Ah, so he can't actually talk to dead people, just thinks he can? So all those convos he has with his cousine (I think that's who it is) about his godson and his cousin's wife that he was screwing, and how he told tommy the kid was drinking in the bar, that was just a hallucination?