Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

Anyone want to start up a dynasty league?

A few of us have decided to start up a new 12 team dynasty league. The draft will be held over the summer and scoring will be standard but up for voting from the league members. Fees will be UNDER 30$. Any other items will be decided by the league when its full. We will use a site like RTS to host the league.

Email me from the button in my profile here or send me an IM on AIM to adamsmity if interested or with any Q?s

I sent you an e-mail :ninja:

sorry about that the new e-mail is teamenoch@yahoo.com

I would be interested, but I would want to know the league rules before I comitted to anything.

Roster size, starting requirements, decimal scoring, ppr, etc.

A few of us have decided to start up a new 12 team dynasty league. The draft will be held over the summer and scoring will be standard but up for voting from the league members. Fees will be UNDER 30$. Any other items will be decided by the league when its full. We will use a site like RTS to host the league.

Email me from the button in my profile here or send me an IM on AIM to adamsmity if interested or with any Q?s

Are you already tired of that nazi-driven Longest Yard Dynasty :ninja: :first:

OK enoch, I resent the email to your new address and am emailing the 2 of you who wanted to know more about the settings now.

OK enoch, I resent the email to your new address and am emailing the 2 of you who wanted to know more about the settings now.

Got the e-mail, thanks :thumbsdown:

Still looking for 2-3 more active owners who are knowledgeable and love trading.

I am in, and without even knowing the rosters, rules, or draft positions, let me just say how incredibly confident I am that you, my fellow managers, will be sucking hind teat all season. Like the trailing sled dog, you'll have the same view all year. I'll dominate so completely that you'll need a safe word.

Any spaces left?

As of right now, no. But send me an email if youd like and I will add you onto the waiting list.

As of right now, no. But send me an email if youd like and I will add you onto the waiting list.

YGM :shocking:

YGM :lol:

I replied but it got returned, send me another with the email I can contact you at.

Hey Smitty ole friend - I got your email and thanks for the invite. Looks like you got a full house anyway but wanted to tell you I'd probably have to pass, the few leagues I'm in now are about all I can handle. I don't like having a lot of teams because then I feel stretched too thin.

Good luck to you though bro.

Hey Smitty ole friend - I got your email and thanks for the invite. Looks like you got a full house anyway but wanted to tell you I'd probably have to pass, the few leagues I'm in now are about all I can handle. I don't like having a lot of teams because then I feel stretched too thin.

Good luck to you though bro.

Its cool man. Good luck to you in your leagues this year :ninja:

I sent invites to 11 of you. Please check your emails and then join the site and read the commish note when you get there.

Thanks

Bump. I need people who havent checked in yet to do so as soon as you can so I know who is serious about being in and who's not. I'd like to start drafting in a week or so if at all possible.

Need one more owner. You will have the 10th pick in the draft which will start in a few days and need to papal the 26 dollar entry fees before the 4th.

Email me or reply if interested. This is a really active group and going to be a great league :ninja:

:ninja:

Smitty,

If you're still looking for someone in the next couple days I might be interested. :ninja:

Smitty,

If you're still looking for someone in the next couple days I might be interested. :thumbsdown:

I sent you a PM on FFLW