Sign in to follow this  
surferskin

Torrid

I know you did :thumbsup: ...just wanted to see how it went. :banana:

LINK

Are you kidding me? Like I'd go to Vegas and sit around at a CONVENTION, for God's sake. And PAY for it, to boot? Like everyone else, you have a fantasy strawman set up to represent me in your mind, even if I'm nothing like it. A fair bit of it was available to watch from home, anyway. So far all I've watched was Dean's speech.

Are you kidding me? Like I'd go to Vegas and sit around at a CONVENTION, for God's sake. And PAY for it, to boot? Like everyone else, you have a fantasy strawman set up to represent me in your mind, even if I'm nothing like it. A fair bit of it was available to watch from home, anyway. So far all I've watched was Dean's speech.

are you really trying to say you're any different then the rest of the dailykos numbnutz bloggers? unpossible.

are you really trying to say you're any different then the rest of the dailykos numbnutz bloggers? unpossible.

I'm different from many of them in that I saw no need to attend YearlyKos.

I don't spend a whole lot of time there. I concentrate on changing things in Oregon politics.

I'm different from many of them in that I saw no need to attend YearlyKos.

I don't spend a whole lot of time there. I concentrate on changing things in Oregon politics.

Here's a slogan you can use, when you run for office:

"TorridMuhammad, Pussifying America one issue at a time"

:banana: