Sign in to follow this  
neworleansff2003

Why Tommy Maddox will throw for 5000 yards this season.

he also basically gave the game to the jags in his start last year. i havent seen such a choke by a QB in years. the guy is the suck.

but, he is a very safe and responsible driver. :banana:

Really? Five thousand yards? You think he'll be playing catch in the backyard that much?

Come on...you know his "life partner" doesn't let him throw in the backyard...only at marches

WOHOOO...post ###### +1

-------------------------------circa 2, double naught, 3-------------------------------------------

ok, realize that i am a steeler fan, but also realize that this is an un-biased opinion. these r my true thoughts on tommy gun this year, and i fully expect him to prove me right.

first of all, there is no quarterback, and there hasnt been since warner in 1999 w/ as many weapons in the passing game as tommy has this year. hines ward is the most polished wr in football, and plaxico burress is going to show this year how elite of a wr he really is. these guys both will have 12-15 tds each, and both will eclipse 1,300 yds receiving, w/ plax closer to 1,600. randle el in the slot is absolutely impossible to cover 1 on 1 w/out a shut down corner, and u cannott afford that w/ the 2 elite wrs lined up outside. randle el will be good for 500-700 yds receiving this year, and a couple of trick plays as well. zereoue out of the back field will be a huge upgrade over bettis between the 20s, and he has developed into an outstanding receiver and they will find ways to get him the ball through the air. he should get 400-600 yds receiving. rhiemersma is a huge upgrade over bruener as the starting te. rhiemersma is a polished wr, and can make tough catches and keep a linebacker honest at all times, giving maddox more time to throw w/ less blitzes. i look for rhiemersma to accumulate 450-600 yds receiving as well. of course the other backs, fullbacks, and tes, and wrs will get a handfull of catches and yds as well.when u add all of these #s together, u start to realize that tommy maddox will have some serious weapons to throw to this season. he is healthy, confident, playing for a contract, and poised to take this offense to the next level. there will be no defense capable of stopping, or even slowing down this juggernaut.bottom line, maddox can break the all time passing yds record if he stays healthy, and im boldly predicting him for 5,000+ yards passing this season. teams predictions:

maddox: 5,100 yds passing, 36-38 tds, 150 yds rushing, 0-1 tds.

zereoue: 1,100 yds rushing, 4-6 tds, 400-600 yds receiving, 2-3 tds.

bettis: 400-500 yds rushing, 6-8 tds, 100-150 yds receiving, 0 tds.

ward: 110 receptions, 1,350-1,400 yds, 13-15 tds

and a handful of rushing yds)

burress: 85-90 catches, 1,500-1,700 yds, 12-14 tds

randle el: 500-700 yds receiving, 3-5 tds

rhiemersma: 400-500 yds receiving, 2-4 tds

rest of backs/wrs/tes: 300-400 yds receiving, 2-4 tds.

this may seem like its high balling, but ive been doing this for a while, and i see this offense as unbelievably special, and motivated to prove how dominant they can be. u heard it here first, maddox will have a special year in 2003. get him in the last year that hes available after rd 2...

Unlike others, I have appreciated your humor today. People get way to uptight. Keep up the good work. :banana:
I love the humor on this site....I would just say that the reports from the Hospital have been sketchy at best??I'm not going too find this stuff to amusing until the kid is out of surgery and o.k..BTW I couldn't give a rats a$$ if he was wearing a helmet either...just hope he's going to make a full recovery

:banana:

because :thumbsup: is a very safe driver

I am offended by this. Every time I think about poor Ben's face being crushed on that windshield I :cry: . It was such a pretty face :wub: .

:thumbsup:

It was only a matter of time before this re-surfaced...

yeah, they always do, which begs the question, where is the switest player thread? I want do a write in vote for Leroy Alexander III.

yeah, they always do, which begs the question, where is the switest player thread? I want do a write in vote for Leroy Alexander III.

No way he could beat Scott Hannity.

Michael Burnett...was that his name? He was/is fast. I was just thinking about that swiftest player thread yesterday and thought about bumping it up but decided against it, for now. I'm sure someone will bump it soon enough. Hilarity at it's finest.

:thumbsup:

because :thumbsup: is a very safe driver

Could you please tell me the names of your family members so when I pray for them to get cancer God knows who I'm talking about?

TIA

Kevin Jones is the obvious choice. He was dominant last season when given the ball. There is no way teams can put 8 in the box against Detroit this year with their WRs. Not to mention Pollard. Look for Detroit to explode offensively. Bart predicts 1500 and 13 TDs for Jones. It's a lock.

Didn't Maddox sell insurance for a while when he was out of football? Hope he hooked Ben up before the accident.

Maddox is the complete package at QB - running, throwing, and insuring.

I'm sure someone will bump it soon enough.

Pretty sure it got lost in the wipe. :wacko: