Sign in to follow this  
SmartassBoiler

Quizno's Prime Rib Sub

I have been to Quiznos twice. I stopped at one a couple of months ago when I was in Dallas heading to the airport. The Prime Rib sub had just come out.

I give it an overrated 3 out of 5 stars and that is because I like prime rib. :thumbsup:

I have been to Quiznos twice. I stopped at one a couple of months ago when I was in Dallas heading to the airport. The Prime Rib sub had just come out.

I give it an overrated 3 out of 5 stars and that is because I like prime rib. :thumbsup:

Well, it is Quiznos prime rib, not what you'd find at 5 star steakhouse. Expectations must be relative.

Well, it is Quiznos prime rib, not what you'd find at 5 star steakhouse. Expectations must be relative.

I was rating in relation to other sub places. A steak and cheese sub would have essentially the same flavor, have more meat, and cost less. Hence the rating.

I was rating in relation to other sub places. A steak and cheese sub would have essentially the same flavor, have more meat, and cost less. Hence the rating.

From Subway?

Subway is not a sub place. That is a sub place wannabe. A sub place should have quantity and plenty of grease.

Ah, more like a New York deli type place.

Ah, more like a New York deli type place.

Philly, NY, Boston. :clap:

Subs, Hoagies, etc. :doublethumbsup:

I like the local, Mom and Pop places. Quiznos is not quite in that category.

Philly, NY, Boston. :clap:

Subs, Hoagies, etc. :doublethumbsup:

I like the local, Mom and Pop places. Quiznos is not quite in that category.

Well yeah, no chain is. Chicago has some great places like that, although they tend to specialize more in italian beef. :drool:

There's not a sandwich in the world that beats a Shrimp Po-Boy from any respectable deli or seafood joint that's within 100 miles of the Gulf Coast.

It is a tip that if you go to Quiznos, get the Tradional just the way they make it. One strip of mayo.

Best sandwich they make.

There's not a sandwich in the world that beats a Shrimp Po-Boy from any respectable deli or seafood joint that's within 100 miles of the Gulf Coast.

Cept meybee a fried oyster po-boy.......dressed of course :banana:

It is a tip that if you go to Quiznos, get the Tradional just the way they make it. One strip of mayo.

Best sandwich they make.

I thought the Traditional had ranch not mayo :banana: