WR Wayne, Reggie IND

WR Fitzgerald, Larry ARI

WR Williams, Roy E. DET

TE Clark, Dallas IND

PK Rackers, Neil ARI

PK Gould, Robbie CHI

D Indianapolis Colts IND

:lol:

I am having a hard time deciding out of Palmer,Willis,Foster,or maybe even 1 of my WRs.

The big thing about scoring is that ALL TDs are 6 points,even for QBs.I point per reception too.pretty much standard after that.

:thumbsup:

Palmer

or fitz

also depend on where you pick. maybe be able to pick some these guys up during your draft.

Willis - bad team

Foster - need to handcuff with Williams

Moss - Repeat?

Wayne - could probably draft or work a predraft trade to gain picks

Jones - could lose out to Barber

Williams - Could get during draft

Clark, K's and Def - draft them

It kind of depends on what other guys are keeping. If you don't think you can get a solid #2RB than I would keep Alexander and McGahee. If you think you can still get something decent at RB, than I would recommend keeping Alexander and Fitzgerald. That would give you 2 top players at key positions.

Keep Larry Fitz. You can get a QB later that will produce....but Larry Fitz is special.

It kind of depends on what other guys are keeping. If you don't think you can get a solid #2RB than I would keep Alexander and McGahee. If you think you can still get something decent at RB, than I would recommend keeping Alexander and Fitzgerald. That would give you 2 top players at key positions.

Good Points

Palmer looks great but im guessing the only qb to be kept is going to be manning so you should have the chance to grab a good qb in the draft.

I personally always like having 2 good rbs so Alexander and McGahee are a good combo unless theres going to be a rb better or close to McGahee then i would keep him over Fitz but Fitz is definately a top 5 wr for a keeper league.

It boils down to this group.. most teams will dump QBs not named Peyton, so Palmer, especially with his injury, probably doesn't make the cut. As you say SA is a no-brainer, so pick one of these WRs. Tough one here. If they were all in the draft, the order would likely be as I've listed below. My gut tells me that Reggie Wayne is the safest pick for 2006 performance. Fitz is otherwise the best long term/keeper guy, followed closely by Roy Williams. With unsettled QB situations for everyone but Wayne, he'd be my choice. You will look like the smartest guy or the dumbest guy for making this choice :bandana:

QB Palmer, Carson CIN

RB Alexander, Shaun SEA (No brainer)

WR Fitzgerald, Larry ARI

WR Williams, Roy E. DET

WR Wayne, Reggie IND

WR Moss, Santana WAS

And possible studs

QB Plummer, Jake DEN

QB Palmer, Carson CIN

RB McGahee, Willis BUF

RB Alexander, Shaun SEA (No brainer)

RB Jones, Julius DAL

RB Foster, DeShaun CAR

WR Moss, Santana WAS

WR Wayne, Reggie IND

WR Fitzgerald, Larry ARI

WR Williams, Roy E. DET

TE Clark, Dallas IND

PK Rackers, Neil ARI

PK Gould, Robbie CHI

D Indianapolis Colts IND

:pointstosky:

I am having a hard time deciding out of Palmer,Willis,Foster,or maybe even 1 of my WRs.

The big thing about scoring is that ALL TDs are 6 points,even for QBs.I point per reception too.pretty much standard after that.

:headbanger:

I'd go Alexander and Fitzgerald. Fitz his highly valuable in this 1 point per reception format. He's still an ascending talent, and came off a top 5 season at his position. Willis isn't a reception-heavy back. Foster will have to have a career-year to hold off DeAngelo Williams in 2007 and who knows if he lands a starting job elsewhere. Remember, there are alot of talented backs that fall off the face of the NFL-earth due to unfufilled potential. Moss and Wayne are good, but I'd prefer Fitzgerald because he's the most versatile of your WRs from a yards, receptions, TDs, consistency of production standpoint.

Pretty easy IMO. Alexander and Fitzgerald. Gives you a top 3 player at RB and WR. Too many questions about all the other guys.