Sign in to follow this  
BigTom70

Please Help me Anyone, Everyone

I have spent 6 some odd years trolling the internet playing on CBSSPORTSLINE, Yahoo, and ESPN. I would love to get into a keeper leauge with some dependable serious players. Anyone have any suggestions? Im just tired of playing in leauges where some owners register but never play, mysterious trades are made, ..etc.

I have spent 6 some odd years trolling the internet playing on CBSSPORTSLINE, Yahoo, and ESPN. I would love to get into a keeper leauge with some dependable serious players. Anyone have any suggestions? Im just tired of playing in leauges where some owners register but never play, mysterious trades are made, ..etc.

How die hard are ya Tom ? And where are you located ?

In the central valley of CA. The agricultural epicenter, not the pretty beaches everyone thinks my state is all about. Im diehard. Im a RAm fan, have been playing fantasy football for 9 years and love it. Have been already researching and preparing for draft. Just tired of leauges fallin apart after teams figure they cant win. That why Im looking for something to hopefully continue from season to season, whether that be a keeper leauge(preferred) or just a solid group of guys that participate every year. I love this stuff, and Im a player youd like in your leauge. I check in daily, play to win. If winning happens to not be an overall option anymore I play to spoil. I play from start to finish. If you have a leauge please consider me. Thank You

In the central valley of CA. The agricultural epicenter, not the pretty beaches everyone thinks my state is all about. Im diehard. Im a RAm fan, have been playing fantasy football for 9 years and love it. Have been already researching and preparing for draft. Just tired of leauges fallin apart after teams figure they cant win. That why Im looking for something to hopefully continue from season to season, whether that be a keeper leauge(preferred) or just a solid group of guys that participate every year. I love this stuff, and Im a player youd like in your leauge. I check in daily, play to win. If winning happens to not be an overall option anymore I play to spoil. I play from start to finish. If you have a leauge please consider me. Thank You

I have a great Dynasty League but I live in jersey so theres nuttin we can do about that.... I don't even "need" an owner but I like to have a few stand ins around "just incase"

Sorry dude.... Good Luck in 2005 ~!

Sounds like Mike is fixin' to launch a board for situations like yours, as he's running a contest currently for it's name. Hopefully you will find your match in the proper forum. I have been in one internet league for about 6 or 7 years now. It seems to be a pretty active league as far as involvement by owners. There are about 6 of us who have been involved since it's inception. We were joined by a few jackoffs 2 years ago who act really juvenile,(probably are) but the league is still competitive. There is usually an opening or two.

Cost is minimal, and it is a redraft league. ( www.antsports.com ) "Elway League". Check it out.

If you are still looking for a league, email me.

:headbanger:

:thumbsup: