Sign in to follow this  
Blaneyfan

How long does it usually take

Howdy!

How long does it usually take from the time you pay for it until you can download the compiler/buddy?

Just curious, I have heard great things about it and I can't wait to play! :banana:

Cheers

Howdy!

How long does it usually take from the time you pay for it until you can download the compiler/buddy?

Just curious, I have heard great things about it and I can't wait to play! :D

Cheers

Pretty much instant from my experience :P :banana: (I used paypal, how have you paid??)

phuck I'm stupid sometimes, I never checked my e-mail and was just using my current username and password. I just checked my mail and there is the info I need there. lol

Thanks T-Bird.

Cheers

Thanks T-Bird for helping out, and thanks and welcome aboard Blaneyfan.

Note for all, you should be redirected to the Compiler login page right after the purchase is processed and you hit the continue button. A couple notes though:

1. The username/password for FF Today (www.fftoday.com), which is where you purchase from and will find the Compiler, is not connected to your FF Today Forums (www.fftodayforums.com) login info. We don't like having two username/pass combos, but since the sites are on different servers for other important reasons, that is what we've got to work with.

2. The username/password you select may not be the one you get if someone else is already using that same username. Make sure to check your email, which is sent automatically after purchase.

It looks Awsome and it's raining out so the kids ballgame will be cancelled! :banana:

I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day! lol

Thanks again, this is sure to help and I appologize for the confusion. :D

Cheers

I just wanted to finish this thread by saying that after playing with it for about 6hrs last night, I absolutely love it!! :shocking:

Fantastic product!! I'm feeling even more confident for my upcomming drafts now! Thanks boys!! :thumbsdown:

Cheers