Sign in to follow this  
Nitsugua

Randy Moss vs Chad Johnson vs Terrell Owens 2006

I draft last in a 12 team League. I start 2Qbs, 2-3Rbs, 3-4Wrs, 1Te, 1K. I've been debating taking 2 RBs with my first 2 picks but my choices are not that thrilling. Lamont Jordan, Willis McGahee and Domanick Davis stand out the most right now. I'm thinking of taking Lamont and Willis or 1 of the top 3 Wrs and Lamont or Willis.

I had Steve Smith last year, but I don't think he'll have the same dominating stats this year. In my opinion due to an easy passing schedule and a rebound from a groin injury, I feel Randy Moss will be back in a huge way. Randy Moss has made okay QBs in the past into great Fantasy QBs when healthy. Do you agree or disagree or do I just take the 2 RBs and grab someone like Anquan Boldin and Reggie Wayne with my 3rd & 4th picks.

In a 12 team league Boldin will be gone before the end of the 2nd. Depending on what your position is Wayne will be gone in the early to mid 3rd round.

I think your receiver selection if you go rb-rb will be a d-jax, roy williams, plax, or possibly hines ward will be there. This is in a 12 team league.

I draft last in a 12 team League. I start 2Qbs, 2-3Rbs, 3-4Wrs, 1Te, 1K. I've been debating taking 2 RBs with my first 2 picks but my choices are not that thrilling. Lamont Jordan, Willis McGahee and Domanick Davis stand out the most right now. I'm thinking of taking Lamont and Willis or 1 of the top 3 Wrs and Lamont or Willis.

I had Steve Smith last year, but I don't think he'll have the same dominating stats this year. In my opinion due to an easy passing schedule and a rebound from a groin injury, I feel Randy Moss will be back in a huge way. Randy Moss has made okay QBs in the past into great Fantasy QBs when healthy. Do you agree or disagree or do I just take the 2 RBs and grab someone like Anquan Boldin and Reggie Wayne with my 3rd & 4th picks.

If Jordan was there for me at the end of the first round, I'd take him no question. I would actually be surprised if he lasted past picks 9-10. I'm a gambler, so with one of the picks I would probably go with Fitz or Randy's upside.

I think we've only seen the start of what Fitz is capable of. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy scores 20 TD's in one of his prime years. :mad: Probably not 20 this year though unless Warner turns back the clock 5 years.

The way Randy started last year before getting banged up and the way he finished make me think he's still one of the top receivers in the game. I don't think 1400 and 12 TD's are too far out of reach. Maybe even more TD's. You're always going to have to worry with him about the injuries, but he's due for a monster year. I would rather gamble and be wrong then pass on him and watch him tee off for 1600 and 17 TD's again. You know he's capable. :huh:

You also can't go wrong taking TO there either. Even last year the guy averaged almost 110 and a TD per game playing for a team he didn't want to play for. Bledsoe is a statue, I got to see it first hand in college at WSU, but the guy can make all the throws baby! :shocking:

The only way I would stick with RB, RB is if things go nuts and they are all gone by the end of the 1st round. Chad Johnson doesn't score enough TD's and who knows how long it will take for Carson to get back into the groove. I just would feel a lot better about my team's potential going into a season with a good #1 RB and consistent TD scoring WR than a 2nd RB that I wasn't excited about.

Good luck! :mad:

Moss is not dependable, he will be nicked up with some injury by Week 5, and when he does play his production will be inconsisent.

Palmer's health is all you need to check on when it comes to CJ.

TO is obviously the best WR in the NFL, game wise and fantasy wise, when there is no BS going on. I think he tops both of those guys by far, in overall production and consistency.

In a 12 team league Boldin will be gone before the end of the 2nd. Depending on what your position is Wayne will be gone in the early to mid 3rd round.

not true

but i would aim for jordan and mcgahee. But if i was going to take a wr id take T.O

Sorry, you lost me at "I start 2Qbs". It's a personal thing :thumbsdown: . But on to your question. I would still have to rate Smith at the top of the pack this season, with Johnson being the top choice of the others you mentioned. I currently have Holt and Marvin rated above TO and Moss. This si the deepest group of #1 wideouts I have ever seen, and Moss could be a great value where he is currently falling. I just don't know if I would reach out early for him, as he well could tumble into your mits. TO is going awfully close to the first corner, and I just can't do that.