Sign in to follow this  
tracek180

one more wr ?

i am trying to pick one more wr . I am in an 8 man league. who would you go with and why. this will be my last selection at wr we play 2 and keep 4 on roster.

lee evans, joe horn, jerry porter, isaac bruce, keshawn johnson, donte stall worth, drew bennet

i was thinking stallworth but leaning towards bennet. he is healthy and he is the #1 guy for the titans and voleks favorite target. what do you think ???

i am trying to pick one more wr . I am in an 8 man league. who would you go with and why. this will be my last selection at wr we play 2 and keep 4 on roster.

lee evans, joe horn, jerry porter, isaac bruce, keshawn johnson, donte stall worth, drew bennet

i was thinking stallworth but leaning towards bennet. he is healthy and he is the #1 guy for the titans and voleks favorite target. what do you think ???

Don't fret over this. It "Is" an 8 team league. take the one you want realizing that there will always be great talent on the wire!!! Pull the trigger on Bennett if that is the one you like best.

lee then drew but if reggie brown is available grab him.

you would rather have a wr with lossman throwing to him or volek and yes brown is still there for now

Don't fret over this. It "Is" an 8 team league. take the one you want realizing that there will always be great talent on the wire!!! Pull the trigger on Bennett if that is the one you like best.

that sounds like a good idea