Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

#2 WR in Pitts

in my opinion Morgan is a better WR than is Wilson although either could fill the role

i am expecting Holmes to line up #2 though if he makes camp amidst all his off-field issues

I would expect Morgan to take the #2 role in PITT. Wilson is much better suited to the slot receiver role with his build. No way does a rookie WR, who has missed a lot of camp time already due to an archaic NFL rule, and who has had a few too many brushes with the law, make an immediate impact this season.

What about Reid? I wouldn't dismiss simply because he was picked later. He has the speed to stretch the field, and has a very good offseason. With Ward and Miller already dynamic options in the short and intermediate game, he makes as much sense as any should Holmes not be able to overcome his off-the-field nonsense.

It should be Wilson as he played very well towards the end of the season. In addition, I think that Morgan is still coming back from serious leg injury and hasnt practiced yet. I think Wilson, will be the deep threat, until one of the rookies, takes his job!