redboner

cheap league

how much you guys pay for your leagues

i was asked to get in a 20 per head league

told them it wasn't worth the headache

TOO CHEAP.......i'm in a 10 man 300 per

and a 12 man 60 per

what do you guys pay ??????

I play FF more for the fun than for the money. I'm in 2 $50 leagues, one redraft, one keeper.

But I'm also in 4 yahoo leagues, just for fun.

Just like playing poker, even if its a $10 buy-in, I'll play just because I love poker

five leagues.

$25

$25

$37

$52

$125

The $25 leagues are great. A couple days a year fourteen of my good friends get to hang out with no women, kids...nothing, just drafting, drinking and having a good time. I don't care if you pay $10 or pay $1000, nothing beats the anticiapation and the event of draft day.

100, 150, 250 may cut out the 150 league this year, though.

First the league legitimacy thread and now this. When did the world become all about money? :lol:

I long time ago. :banana:

I long time ago. :lol:

Any man, over 21, playing poker online with "play money" needs to find his sac.

Free leagues are PLAY MONEY. Most of the people in the league probably aren't giving 100% trying to win the thing. If they win great, if not, who cares. Which is exactly how people at play money poker tables play. It's not real poker.

Go to the money tables, now we're talking. That's big boy poker. And money leagues, that's big boy FF. You can make an analog to almost anything. Go play a game of pickup basketball for free. Now charge $25 and winning team takes all. Weird how everyone tries harder?

When money is on the line, people bust out all the stops.

i won't play a free league but at the same time i find myself not caring about the money during the year. i just care about winning. i play 3 leagues, one 12 teamer $150 a man, 2 other 12 teamers $100 a man. the money is nice at the end of the year, but it's all about winning for me.

Yes, why bother indeed, good chap? I insist that only $100 or larger bills fresh from the federal reserve are used by my servants to wipe my derriere, so why would someone of my affluence bother to hire someone to enter a fantasy football league in my name with anything less than a million dollars on the line? Fantasy football for an entry fee of under $100,000? I say, I'll leave that to the unwashed degenerates.