Sign in to follow this  
burdsheet

where do you see Palmer and Housh falling...

I'm sure there's already a posting with this info but I couldn't find it.

Besides Palmer and Housh ... I'd be interested in to know what other QB & #2WR combos you like and what round they're predicted to go.

thanks!!

Didn't watch a single Dolphins game last year.

Culpepper to Marty Booker :mad: or :mad: how many TD's do you predict?

Honestly.....why only 8 teams....every team should be absolutely loaded.

Palmer should still be one of the top five QB's selected.

Culpepper to Booker? Culpepper impact hooking up with Booker will be about the same as Culpepper hooking up with Mark Duper?! Booker is finished.

boo! :o 8 team leagues are weak. But I'll help anyway. Palmer should go between 4-6 and Housh late-to-middle rounds IMO.

8 league team? I thought the 10 league teams were bush league but this tops the cake. :lol:

8 league team? I thought the 10 league teams were bush league but this tops the cake. :unsure:

oh i'm so ashamed because I've got the thumbsdown from texasmouth. who the f asked your opinion? You don't see me coming to where you work and telling you how to flip the hamburgers.

The fact that you're in a 12 teamer doesn't make you cool or some kind of FF guru. I'm in a 12 teamer in addition to this 8 teamer and I'm willing to bet that you engulf a significant amount of your free time in FF to fill in time when your not downloading p*rn. Now go stare at that poster of David Hasselhoff over your bed and stroke one out.

oh i'm so ashamed because I've got the thumbsdown from texasmouth. who the f asked your opinion? You don't see me coming to where you work and telling you how to flip the hamburgers.

The fact that you're in a 12 teamer doesn't make you cool or some kind of FF guru. I'm in a 12 teamer in addition to this 8 teamer and I'm willing to bet that you engulf a significant amount of your free time in FF to fill in time when your not downloading p*rn. Now go stare at that poster of David Hasselhoff over your bed and stroke one out.

actually, I read a study that said that people in 12 teamers are typically 33% cooler than their 8 teamer counterparts. Food for thought :doublethumbsup:

You guys kill too many people for 8 team leagues.....Expand the starting rosters and you can work it out...It can be damn hard work getting reliable people together...and if its a keeper league generally you have only 8 really committed owners anyway

actually, I read a study that said that people in 12 teamers are typically 33% cooler than their 8 teamer counterparts. Food for thought :doublethumbsup:

I saw that study too......it said something about if you draft before Opening Kickoff on Sept 7th you also play Dungeons and Dragons in a parents basemnent...

People need to get off their high horse and let people have fun

You guys kill too many people for 8 team leagues.....Expand the starting rosters and you can work it out...It can be damn hard work getting reliable people together...and if its a keeper league generally you have only 8 really committed owners anyway

I saw that study too......it said something about if you draft before Opening Kickoff on Sept 7th you also play Dungeons and Dragons in a parents basemnent...

People need to get off their high horse and let people have fun

:blink: I don't get it :huh:

when do I draft if I play Advanced Dungeons and Dragons!?!?!

:blink: I don't get it :huh:

when do I draft if I play Advanced Dungeons and Dragons!?!?!

Ohhh! your one of them...you draft after August 11th

:clap: Thats funny. poster of david hasselhoff over the bed