Sign in to follow this  
zmanzzzz

good ...

Are you trying to sell this stuff like Amway or something?

no, but i wouldnt mind pushing the product. at this point im just trying to point something out to a bunch of dou che bags. :doublethumbsup:

no, but i wouldnt mind pushing the product. at this point im just trying to point something out to a bunch of dou che bags. :doublethumbsup:

What does it do for you, health wise

What does it do for you, health wise

im not exactly sure, but it is like a natural energy/concentration boost.

im not exactly sure, but it is like a natural energy/concentration boost.

Energy I could use, I was diagnosed with anemia about a year ago, and it is kicking my arse right now! :doublethumbsup:

Energy I could use, I was diagnosed with anemia about a year ago, and it is kicking my arse right now! :doublethumbsup:

i try to drink 16 oz of the stuff every other day. it tastes good and i feel sharp. there are a bunch of articles and stuff on that site.

Energy I could use, I was diagnosed with anemia about a year ago, and it is kicking my arse right now! <_<

Try Carob powder. I know Trader Joes has some, probably most health food stores. Tastes kinda like chocolate but different, it's not trying to be. It's full of protein, mixes nicely with milk. Unless it's placebo effect I really think it's helped energy/strength wise. Great stuff :doublethumbsup:

Try Carob powder. I know Trader Joes has some, probably most health food stores. Tastes kinda like chocolate but different, it's not trying to be. It's full of protein, mixes nicely with milk. Unless it's placebo effect I really think it's helped energy/strength wise. Great stuff :thumbsup:

im wearing my bloodly clown suit, you stupid twat. :wacko: