1 every 50 yards passing

bonus after 250

4 pts for TD

RB/WR

1 pt every 20 yards

6 pts for TD

bonus pt after 100 yards

Question

I've been offered the 9th and 11th overall selection for my 5th and 45th selection. But! we have this rule in our leage where if you draft someone after the 12th round you get to freeze them and subsitute them into next years draft for a 6th rounder. This year I'm going to freeze Chester Taylor, so there's one RB. I have 3 picks in the top 15, that sure sounds nice but I really would like to have Ronnie Brown I'm giving up a middle round pick and those pick I really shine at, I usually blow my first couple round picks. Plus I know the other owner is trading up to get Ronnie Brown. What are your thoughts on this? Who will I be expected to see at 9?

You help me, I help you

You should do this trade in a heart beat.

Don't fall in love with players (eg. Ronnie Brown). You'll be in fine shape with who you draft at 9 and 11.

Take the value and run.

Drop 4 Spots to add the #11 pick. Ronnie Brown is not worth that!

Expect the top 3, Portis, Tiki, Edge, Brown to be gone.

That leaves at 9 & 11 - S-Jax, Jordan, Caddy, Manning! You possibly could end up with S-Jax and Jordan for dropping down 4 spots.

Do it and laugh all the way to the playoffs! :blink:

Drop 4 Spots to add the #11 pick. Ronnie Brown is not worth that!

Expect the top 3, Portis, Tiki, Edge, Brown to be gone.

That leaves at 9 & 11 - S-Jax, Jordan, Caddy, Manning! You possibly could end up with S-Jax and Jordan for dropping down 4 spots.

Do it and laugh all the way to the playoffs! :banana:

:first:

in a heartbeat. :banana:

i am looking for a trade like this for the 3rd pick overall, which would be LT2 or SA. they definitely are worth a little more than Downtown Ronnie Brown.

Thanks for your help, but I'm expecting Brown to go off this year though. Miami has decent O-line, great size, speed, and quickness. Its still tough to give up Brown and take Caddy or Jordan. I'm going to wait this out and see how things go during the preseason.

Thanks for your help, but I'm expecting Brown to go off this year though. Miami has decent O-line, great size, speed, and quickness. Its still tough to give up Brown and take Caddy or Jordan. I'm going to wait this out and see how things go during the preseason.

Sounds like you don't want to be talked out of this. What if Cpep doesn't start the 1st 4 weeks. U would be getting tremendous value.

Dolphins Fan??

I dont understand why your so high on ronnie brown this year, steven jackson could easily do better than him i think probably will, caddy will lose goal line carries but thats it for him, Jordan will always seem shakey but he proved he can do well last year, Rudi Johnson was a beast last year and probably will lose a couple more carries to Perry but i dont see them splitting by any means.

Never bet the farm on a player who has not yet shown what they can do with 350+ carries. Until C-Pep starts scaring defenses, Brown will see a ton of 8-man fronts. Take this trade and you are the first player to have two picks in the top 11. If everyone takes a RB 1-8 and at 10 then go where the value is and get your #1WR or Manning at 11 after you get your RB#1 at 9.

Sounds like you don't want to be talked out of this. What if Cpep doesn't start the 1st 4 weeks. U would be getting tremendous value.

Dolphins Fan??

No, I just have a feeling with Ronnie Brown this year just like I had a feeling with Alexander & LJ last year. I'm going to see how the preseaon progresses and make my decision then.

Make the Trade and get Peyton and Cadillac to add to your offense

If you don't make this trade it must be your second yr in FF and you didn't pay attention last year. With C Taylor on board, it's like trading a 1st, 5th for 2 1st's and a 2nd. And, you are not even giving up a top 3. No brainer. Hurry before his buzz is gone.