Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Hey CMH!

I just saw your Chiefs practice this afternoon. Man, what a bunch of biatches whining about the 96 degree heat in RF.

you remember thad? He's coming up, gonna be up there thursday. He's bringin my best friend chad with him. If you want to hook up with them i'll give them your number...

you remember thad? He's coming up, gonna be up there thursday. He's bringin my best friend chad with him. If you want to hook up with them i'll give them your number...

Which one is Thad? Was he the one hitting on me?

I might check out a little of the practice this afternoon if they are going. I'll report back to you when I see LJ on the ground holding his knee. What is his number?

You are pathetic for not being here.

So that would be Thad, Chad, and Chad? Or do they just call you Toofy to avoid confusion?

Which one is Thad? Was he the one hitting on me?

I might check out a little of the practice this afternoon if they are going. I'll report back to you when I see LJ on the ground holding his knee. What is his number?

You are pathetic for not being here.

thad was the blonde headed kid, mark was the dark headed one. I cant go on vacation now cause our office is short-staffed since the other chick that works with me decided to have a baby :thumbsup:

thad was the blonde headed kid, mark was the dark headed one. I cant go on vacation now cause our office is short-staffed since the other chick that works with me decided to have a baby :banana:

I really don't remember hair color. One talked a lot to me, the other didn't. Sorry to confuse the "hitting on comment." I forgot that it was actually Duckstupid who was hitting on me.

I really don't remember hair color. One talked a lot to me, the other didn't. Sorry to confuse the "hitting on comment." I forgot that it was actually Duckstupid who was hitting on me.

mark was the one talking to you about the red sox and ortiz and stuff, thad was the quiter one that drank his beer and sat on his barstool

mark was the one talking to you about the red sox and ortiz and stuff, thad was the quiter one that drank his beer and sat on his barstool

upside down?

Why do they practice in Wisc??????

No clue why. They will have it rough though, today and tomorrow it is supposed to top 100 degrees. :first:

No clue why. They will have it rough though, today and tomorrow it is supposed to top 100 degrees. :cheers:

its suppossed to be cooler :mad:

No clue why. They will have it rough though, today and tomorrow it is supposed to top 100 degrees. :mad:

no kidding...

they come to wisconsin to AVOID the heat and humidity(to some extent) and now...100 in GB on monday?...

no wonder gb is doing some of their practices at night...

still makes no difference what the temperature is..robert ferguson is going to drop passes..hes so consistant! :cheers: