Sign in to follow this  
Brad GLuckman

AJ Hawk may be signed by tonight

Do you think AJ signed a pre-nup when he got married?

In any event, living in the Buckeye state, I see AJ as having a great career....sign and start kicking azz AJ!!

Packer fans AND Brewer fans need some good news......SIGN AJ!!

Pre-nup for what? He wasn't worth nothin' when they got married. Didn't ya see? He was in sweats! Now she gets HALF!

Pre-nup for what? He wasn't worth nothin' when they got married. Didn't ya see? He was in sweats! Now she gets HALF!

LOL....have you got on Ebay lately....those sweats could be worth thousands!!

:besteddiemurphyimpression: HALF! :)

Rotoworld is reporting AJ as signed.... I haven't seen it confirmed on any newsite yet though

"Packers signed LB A.J. Hawk, the fifth pick of the draft, to a six-year, $37.5 million contract.

All of the Packers are now signed. Hawk should start at weak-side linebaker from the first day of camp and should rack up tackles in IDP leagues immediatley. The Green Bay defense has holes, but their linebacker group is much improved. Jul. 28 - 5:46 pm et

"

rotoworld

In any event, living in the Buckeye state, I see AJ as having a great career....sign and start kicking azz AJ!!

I thought about that too. It was kind of stupid for him to get married right before he signed a big contract. She's entitled to half of whatever he earns from this contract. Why wouldn't his family or his agent tell him that...or maybe he wanted to prove to her that he trusted and loved her :) ... idiot

This is old, but funny:

“Oh my God. What were they thinking?” asked Phoenix resident Josh Bain, 32. “Every five minutes they cut to that broad in the stands, as if we really gave a ######. They interviewed every member of both families to talk about how they deal with the relationship. WHO CARES? Tell me Laura Quinn is dating AJ Hawk’s sister, then you’ll have my attention. Otherwise, let me watch the game in peace.”

True. But AJ's sister is 6'1 210 and looks just like him....

YIKES

Rotoworld is reporting AJ as signed.... I haven't seen it confirmed on any newsite yet though

"Packers signed LB A.J. Hawk, the fifth pick of the draft, to a six-year, $37.5 million contract.

All of the Packers are now signed. Hawk should start at weak-side linebaker from the first day of camp and should rack up tackles in IDP leagues immediatley. The Green Bay defense has holes, but their linebacker group is much improved. Jul. 28 - 5:46 pm et

"

rotoworld

Just checked the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal and they are reporting this as well! GO PACK!

"

rotoworld

That must be one seriously back-loaded deal. Vernon Davis signed a 5yr, $23m deal and he was the next selection...and I understand that the TE pay scale is lower than the LB scale, but wow...to go from an average of 6.25/yr to 4.6/yr in one pick...ouch. Good job, Hawk's agent!