Sign in to follow this  
Texan4Huskers

A little help please

Keeper league is expanding from a 10 team to a 14 team, as a result we can secure 3 our players and 1 rookie and then after the 4 expansion teams are done, we can pick our final keeper from our roster.

Roster:

QB(1): McNabb, E. Manning, Brooks

RB(2): J.Lewis, D. Rhodes, S.Davis, Duckett, Gado, Jacobs, Holmes

WR(2): Boldin, Housh, J.Smith

TE(1): Gates

Thanks for all the input.

Rookie Keeper: Gado

Edit: I wish i had steve smith, unfortunatley it was Jimmy.

I finished 4 in this league last year, I know its sad.

Keeper league is expanding from a 10 team to a 14 team, as a result we can secure 3 our players and 1 rookie and then after the 4 expansion teams are done, we can pick our final keeper from our roster.

Roster:

WR(2): Boldin, Housh, Smith

RB situation is bad. I'd still keep Boldin, Smith, Gates... too little in favor of keeping a crap back. Lewis has potential to do alright... that's it.

Roster:

WR(2): Boldin, Housh, Smith

Well, Stephen Davis retired, so if that's the S. Davis you mean, drop him off the list :shocking:

From the order of your WRs, I take it that "Smith" is Rod Smith and not Steve Smith, yes?

If that's the case, keep Eli Manning (coming on strong, making improvements all the time, good offense, good weapons), Anquan Boldin (verified stud, great future QB waiting in the wings, up and coming team), Housh (not a stud, but great QB, Chad draws double teams, great hands, 8 TDs last year), and Gates (he's the top TE, produces like a top WR, gotta keep him...no bigger drop off anywhere else inthe league than from Gates to all other TEs)...

Oops, just saw you could only pick 3. Of the four I mentioned, keep Manning, Boldin, and Gates. After the expansion teams, if Housh is still left, grab him.

Go with Boldin and Eli. I'd also take a RB, either Lewis or Rhodes. I would not want to head into a 14 team, 3 keeper league without a RB. I think Lewis will bounce back this year and I like Rhodes upside, especially early in the season. You could also keep Gates instead of Eli, but I don't think he can repeat last year. Still a great player with high trade value, though.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=218583

I don't think any of your backs represent 3rd round value, therefore, I would keep the following:

1. Gates

2. Manning or McNabb

3. Boldin

You are already keeping Gado, although, not much value there.

The only other option is to keep Jamal Lewis, although I believe that is more risky than keeping one of the QBs.

Good Luck!!