Sign in to follow this  
RayLewis52

PPR

I have the #1 pick in a PPR league (for RBs too) and believe that LT will have WAY more receptions than the other two. Is it worth it?

Also, I'd like to bring up some other guys whose values are increased by this system...

Guys who come to mind:

WR:

Holt

S Smith

H Ward

D Mason

D Branch

R Moss

RB:

LT

D Davis

B Westbrook

C Taylor

Droughns

R Bush

S Jackson

Who else?

I have the #1 pick in a PPR league (for RBs too) and believe that LT will have WAY more receptions than the other two. Is it worth it?

Also, I'd like to bring up some other guys whose values are increased by this system...

Guys who come to mind:

WR:

Holt

S Smith

H Ward

D Mason

D Branch

R Moss

RB:

LT

D Davis

B Westbrook

C Taylor

Droughns

R Bush

S Jackson

Who else?

Portis and TIKI, Duece too. SJax shouldn't be on your list. Keyshaun may have a good amount of catches. CJ had 97 last yr, Wayne usually does well in PPR; Even TO. Take moss out, may be an long ball guy this yr. thats just off the top of my head.

Portis and TIKI, Duece too. SJax shouldn't be on your list. Keyshaun may have a good amount of catches. CJ had 97 last yr, Wayne usually does well in PPR; Even TO. Take moss out, may be an long ball guy this yr. thats just off the top of my head.

Could not disagree more. Deuce will not get receptions with Bush there.

Steven Jackson had 43 catches last year and 2 TDs and now he is going to be the main man and those numbers will increase. He SHOULD be on the list

Clinton Portis has never caught more than 40 balls - he SHOULD NOT be on the list.

I believe Caddilac should get more receptions this year:

"Now, his role in the offense is expanding.

Coach Jon Gruden wants Williams to be more involved in the passing attack. The former Auburn star had 20 receptions for 81 yards as a rookie and relishes the idea of getting more opportunities to handle the ball in open space. "

full article