6.5--Joey Galloway, WR, TB--DocJ

6.6--Joe Horn, WR, NO--Waveman

6.7--Jonathan Vilma, LB, NYJ--BoneYard

6.8--Tatum Bell, RB, Den--Scooter

6.9--Frank Gore, RB, SF--ExFajita

6.10--Rod Smith, WR, Den--Tex

6.11--Keyshawn Johnson, WR, Car--Doyle

6.12--Mike Peterson, LB, Jac--Zap

Well - it was time to get a QB - would have prefered Hass but....Eli should do well for me. As for Bullock - I'm sure someone wanted him somewhere so - I made someone think twice :D

Well - it was time to get a QB - would have prefered Hass but....Eli should do well for me. As for Bullock - I'm sure someone wanted him somewhere so - I made someone think twice :D

I wouldnt sweat it, there will still be QB value in round 8. :thumbsup:

Well - it was time to get a QB - would have prefered Hass but....Eli should do well for me. As for Bullock - I'm sure someone wanted him somewhere so - I made someone think twice :P

Yeah, I was thinking hard about taking him with my next pick.

DocJ is in da house (at aol), so you should be up shortly.

I almost took Bullock over Matt Jones. Both excellent value there. I wasn't sure I wanted to open the IDP flood gates yet though...too late?

lol

c'mon Mandingo...I have meetings today - pick already!

lol

I almost took Bullock over Matt Jones. Both excellent value there. I wasn't sure I wanted to open the IDP flood gates yet though...too late?

lol

c'mon Mandingo...I have meetings today - pick already!

lol

I think Jones was easily the right choice, you would not get WR value like that laer, and nothing else available presented superior value.

DocJ is in da house (at aol), so you should be up shortly.

I am waiting impatiently LOL

I must say, of the four drafts I have been in thus far, this one has been the best in that people are actually involved and picking, you guys are OK in my book..... :dunno:

My bad. I saw his last activity at AOL as 12.10 est and thought he was checking in. That was midnight last night. He has been predrafting, so this could be a little wait. He has email.

In round 3 BoneYard said:

So basically what I am saying is that if y'all have to wait for me for a length of time I have absolutely no problem you doing whatever you have to do to keep everything rolling for as long as you have to do it...

In round 5:

Thats all right I will be more careful next time... :cheers:

He gets off work iat 2 cst. I have no interest in "doing what you have to do" should this be delayed.

That was fast. VILMA???? :blink:

I have meetings today - pick already!

:blink: :blink:

I picked....the guy I damn near picked in round 5.

Could be insane value...way I look at it is even if he only gets his 10-15 carries a game like last season, that's 1000/8

Needed that RB3 and too many picking at the turn did too...I hate that I took a Shanny RB...makes me feel so dirty.

I picked....the guy I damn near picked in round 5.

I think it's a GREAT pick that could put you over the top. I love the way you seek big upside, and I believe it's key to winning championships (a debate I've had several times with the consistency fans). You may flame out seeking upside upside upside, but these leagues are tough to conquer and a team full of realized upside generally takes the thing. While round after round players I had queue have been falling (Vilma TBell was my queue for this one), this Bell pick is the first one that hurt. Had he gone sooner, I would have just felt blah about it, but he was getting so close, and I debated him and TJ for a long time at the last corner. My thinking, my erroneous thinking, was that all the silliness in Denver gave Bell a better chance to come back to me. I love Denver RBs, and I love that people hate Shanny. Shanny has been pure gold for me forevah!

Now I must... :wacko:

Now I must... :cry:

My work here is done. Bwoo ha ha ha ha ha :wacko:

Seriously though...I thought there was a slim chance that he make it back to me, especially after the D pick opened the gates...and then I knew (dunno how) that you wanted him Zap. It wasn't like I'm that intuitive - I just looked over your roster after your bold RB-WR-WR from the 1 spot strategy, saw TJones as your #2 and knew you'd need to grab a potentially big-bang RB here.

Looks like my hunch was right... dorry to make you :cry: though. :(

Bell and Bullock were both great picks. Had both of them made it to my next 2 picks, they probably would have gone no further. :rolleyes: I seriously thought about Bullock at 5.03 but decided to wait another round or 2 for defense. Guess it may have been a bad choice, although I am happy with Housh at 5.03.

Okay, I'm done crying, and I"M UP! :pointstosky:

Since it's round six, I have to figure out plan 6. I have an appointment in an hour, so this will be done in about 30 minutes, the threads will get updated, and I will be gone until late tonight, with a slight chance of checking in a couple times.

I feel stressed. :cheers:

Bt the way, how do you tell if someone is on site and how do you tell if someone is predrafted? I'm sure it's something I'm just overlooking. :headbanger:

Bt the way, how do you tell if someone is on site and how do you tell if someone is predrafted? I'm sure it's something I'm just overlooking. :shocking:

Here, I don't worry about it. At AOL, you can click on owners to see their last activity. In the draftroom, you may have a SETTINGS button atop the page, or it could be a commish tool. If you have it, click it then check teams, and it tells ME what your current queue setting is...

Okay, I'm done crying, and I"M UP! :mad:

Since it's round six, I have to figure out plan 6. I have an appointment in an hour, so this will be done in about 30 minutes, the threads will get updated, and I will be gone until late tonight, with a slight chance of checking in a couple times.

I feel stressed. :lol:

I am so mad at you for taking Urlacher.

Bastard!

I guess one good turn deserves another...

Then McNabb went....he's the only QB I would have considered taking this early...he slid a little too far. Good value pick there, IMO.

sigh...ah well...at least Edwards was still there, so the Urlacher grab didn't hurt too much, but he is pimp daddy max, and I think he'll be the #1 LB this year.

I didn't really want to take a QB that early but I didn't want to take a chance on what would be left when it came back around to me next time. Wanted to go defense but I just felt like McNabb was more value and defense is more plentiful than good QB's. I look for McNabb to light it up this year.